autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for updated swirl removal products

Quote Originally Posted by 2wookies View Post
    Get you a bottle of FCC!! That stuff is the bee’s knees! Cuts so quick, wipes off like a polish and the smell is fantastic. Also it will finish down almost as good as the Correcting Cream.
    I think the FCC finishes down just as well as CC.

A couple of years ago, I was all set up to get going on my Spring correction, and when I picked up my Correcting Cream and shook it, it sounded like a bottle of water. Sure enough, when I squeezed a little onto my pad I knew something was wrong. It had gone bad over the winter somehow. (used once, about 11 months old, stored inside @ 70 degrees during the cold........)

Anyhow, I grabbed my FCC and went to town. Beautiful finish-down with LC Flat Orange pads. The BOSS Creams are easy on, easy off. Working time is great, dusting is zero, and they smell ok. (Cherry. Not as great as 3D's Speed which smells like Grape soda, but that is just my opinion....lol)

(Oh, in case you were wondering about the bad bottle of CC, I contacted Griot's via email with the batch#, and a description of what was the problem, and they promptly sent me a free replacement bottle no questions asked.)

On top of great products, the customer service is also second-to-none.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes RippyD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for updated swirl removal products

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I think the FCC finishes down just as well as CC.

A couple of years ago, I was all set up to get going on my Spring correction, and when I picked up my Correcting Cream and shook it, it sounded like a bottle of water. Sure enough, when I squeezed a little onto my pad I knew something was wrong. It had gone bad over the winter somehow. (used once, about 11 months old, stored inside @ 70 degrees during the cold........)

Anyhow, I grabbed my FCC and went to town. Beautiful finish-down with LC Flat Orange pads. The BOSS Creams are easy on, easy off. Working time is great, dusting is zero, and they smell ok. (Cherry. Not as great as 3D's Speed which smells like Grape soda, but that is just my opinion....lol)

(Oh, in case you were wondering about the bad bottle of CC, I contacted Griot's via email with the batch#, and a description of what was the problem, and they promptly sent me a free replacement bottle no questions asked.)

On top of great products, the customer service is also second-to-none.

Found a copy of their reply…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Likes SNP209, dgage liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12