autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Neighbour says HyperWash is killing our grass on the median! I say no! Who's right?!

Quote Originally Posted by 2black1s View Post
    Sometimes un-mowed areas on a golf course are appropriate. They play into the strategy of how to play the hole.
    This is nearly knee high grass that is right up against my property. They do mow it but it seems they "forget" to do the area adjacent to my property often. Some workers over the years have been better than others. I think those who do a good job got promoted

I'll post a pic if it gets worse like it did earlier this summer. Right now it's been three weeks since its been mowed. It's already getting long.

It all depends on who is in charge and who does the mowing
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Neighbour says HyperWash is killing our grass on the median! I say no! Who's right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    This is nearly knee high grass that is right up against my property. They do mow it but it seems they "forget" to do the area adjacent to my property often. Some workers over the years have been better than others. I think those who do a good job got promoted

I'll post a pic if it gets worse like it did earlier this summer. Right now it's been three weeks since its been mowed. It's already getting long.

It all depends on who is in charge and who does the mowing
    *Again, see post #11..............
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I'm worse than a Karen concerning lawn mowing, I'm a Bill. LOL. I don't tolerate lawns/grass not mowed properly or not mowed at all. Ive has issues with the golf course I live on that seem to pop up every single year at the start of Spring. I won't back down though. I will complain and complain until their grass is mowed.So far after an interaction with the golf course superintendent the problem has stopped but I expect it to come back again next year. First World problem, yes
    The problem is HE is the one that has been taking care of this tiny area for YEARS++ as it looks like its an extension of HIS lawn from the road! I'll cut it once in a blue moon if its getting uneven, but that is it. He has always mowed/fertilized/taken care of this area. So there is no one else for him to blame but himself, and now that its dying badly he wants to blame me... Even his wife told him to drop it the other day, lol :/
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234