autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

During the "off season" I'm going to get a 6 pk of those Griot's Garage towels to see how they compare to TRC's Eagle edgeless Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

2. Likes UncleDavy, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    During the "off season" I'm going to get a 6 pk of those Griot's Garage towels to see how they compare to TRC's Eagle edgeless Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

I like both towels. I use Eagle Edgeless for a light cleaning with a detail spray or applying and removing some other liquid sealants like Turtle Wax Seal n Shine. However the Griots plush towels seem to work better for the 3 in 1 and Speed Shine. Besides, I got them for free with an order.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

4. Likes CleanIT, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I like both towels. I use Eagle Edgeless for a light cleaning with a detail spray or applying and removing some other liquid sealants like Turtle Wax Seal n Shine. However the Griots plush towels seem to work better for the 3 in 1 and Speed Shine. Besides, I got them for free with an order.
    Thanks Dave, I'll use them that way when it comes time to use themAdding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

Post Thanks / Like

I applied Griots 3 in 1 to the truck in June and then I have been topping it off with Ceramic Speed Shine after each bucket or rinseless wash. This is the result. I brought the truck to my little nephew’s birthday party and I got compliments from all of the dads.
    Both the 3 in 1 and the Ceramic Speed Shine can be streaky especially on dark paint. I have found that a little product goes a long way and the type of towel you use makes a big difference. The Griots plush edgeless are very good for this task.
    Griot's Garage Microfiber Plush Edgeless Towels 6 Pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love the Griot's blue edgeless towels. Best towels I've ever used. They last long too. Truck looks great. Speed Shine works well on wheels too.

7. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a couple packs of the Griots looped towels. The rectangular one can pretty much dry a small car.

9. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang it UncleDavy - I've been holding off on buying the blue GG Edgeless towels, convincing myself the ∼450gsm Eagle Edgeless towels I have should work just as well; now I'm gonna have to add them to my next order...

11. Likes PaulMys, UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We're a week away from SEMA. There's bound to be some other new stuff to add to that order.

13. Likes Klasse Act, UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They released some new products recently, looking forward to more surprises Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dave, I'll use them that way when it comes time to use themAdding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

You'll be impressed, Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    Dang it UncleDavy - I've been holding off on buying the blue GG Edgeless towels, convincing myself the ∼450gsm Eagle Edgeless towels I have should work just as well; now I'm gonna have to add them to my next order...
    Stop procrastinating!!!!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

16. Likes Klasse Act, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They released some new products recently, looking forward to more surprises Adding Griots Ceramic 3-in-1 to Griots Ceramic Speed Shine - Boosting Speed Shine?

It seems that Griots releases their new products just at the right time. They always wind up on my Christmas list.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

18. Likes Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack, PaulMys liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123