autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thread: My 2 cents

Post Thanks / Like

My 2 cents

I feel like I have tried just about every retail spray detailer/wax there is. Just recently I decided to buy some "high end" products from Autogeek. I purchased Pinnacle Souveran wax, Crystal Mist detail spray and Blackfire SI02 spray sealant. Unbelievable the difference. No longer do I have to follow up with a damp micro fiber to eliminate streaks. No more "ghosting" on my black Mustang. I'm using the Pinnacle products on my black Shelby Mustang and the Blackfire on my 2000 Mustang GT. The results are stunning. So, the purpose of this post is to encourage the "on the fence" people trying to decide if to spend the extra for "premium" products. I did and won't go back. Thanks to all who have made suggestions along the way.

Ernie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2 cents-img_6493b-jpg   My 2 cents-img_6517b-jpg  

2. Likes Texchappy, Jayfro, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My 2 cents

Good to hear! I agree.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERS View Post
    I feel like I have tried just about every retail spray detailer/wax there is. Just recently I decided to buy some "high end" products from Autogeek. I purchased Pinnacle Souveran wax, Crystal Mist detail spray and Blackfire SI02 spray sealant. Unbelievable the difference. No longer do I have to follow up with a damp micro fiber to eliminate streaks. No more "ghosting" on my black Mustang. I'm using the Pinnacle products on my black Shelby Mustang and the Blackfire on my 2000 Mustang GT. The results are stunning. So, the purpose of this post is to encourage the "on the fence" people trying to decide if to spend the extra for "premium" products. I did and won't go back. Thanks to all who have made suggestions along the way.

Ernie
    Nice rides!

I felt the same way when I first came to AG. Buying all Pinnacle and Wolfgang. Then the more I learned the more I realized there are equal if not better products (most AG carry) available at a much better price point. And while car wax and sealants fall into this same rule I still buy top shelf products in those categories. Just a wax snob like that ;-)
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I absolutely believe those products worked well.... haven’t had a PBMG product let me down I personally wouldn’t consider Crystal Mist and BF Sio2 spray high end.

High end usually means expensive and these products are priced well. Especially in gallon sizes when AG has a 25% off or even better a 40% off sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Crystal Mist is a joy to use and if you use it sparingly, it will last you quite a while.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.