autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RagCo Ultra Black Sponge

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Which Presidential limo? I haven’t really watched much TV lately, especially in regards to this new so called... Nope. Can’t even watch.
    President Biden's inauguration yesterday. It was a stretch Caddy limo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I have a dozen or so TRC towels, and they are pretty nice.

But not nice enough to continue buying from them if this is how they treat a customer.

Posting this here on AGO will get them some pretty bad publicity for thousands of serious detailers over a lousy sponge.

HAMBO-- maybe forward this thread to TRC??
    I actually really like a lot of their towels too. Their Twistress is a great, not too big drying towel, and I have dozens of their other towels, which I have generally been happy with (though I agree with the implication in a prior post that the Eagles are overrated). I think lesson here is just to buy them from AG! This way if there's a problem you know you'll be taken care of.

I suppose I could, but AG has already solved the problem for me even though it wasn't their fault, so at this point I think I've spent enough time typing about a sponge

3. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the swirls on the limo. An embarrassment

Eldo-- I think that cloth is meant for stuff like jewelry. I have a few similar ones for my watches.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I prefer my Costco Kirklands over the beagle edgeless, so I’ve never really been a customer of theirs..

I did purchase the Rags 2 Riches soap the other day and they included a little sticker which is about as ugly as possible, so I won’t be sticking it on anything.. They also included this wierd little cloth that sort of feels like a mix between a handkerchief and a cheap polyester shirt from the 1970’s. Whatever it’s made of, I wouldn’t dare trying to use it on paint or anywhere near my car, not even on the wheels.

Does anyone know what material this little cloth is made of and what it’s intended purpose is supposed to be? Or is it some kind of prank to fool you into scratching up your own paint and become a return customer to Rag Company? What gives? Lol.

Its a suede cloth for things such as glasses or nav screens. Similar to a coating suede applicator.

6. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I did by their Limited edition Halloween T-shirt (Had a nice skull on the back of it) it was like $25 to $28 bucks shipped. I figured for the price it would be a decent T-shirt well it wasn't. Cheap threadbare T-shirt they did take the return but still cost me the shipping both ways.

I will support AG have always had excellent C.S. Like the time I placed an order during a 25% off sale then realized I forgot a few things I needed called the next day and the sale was over but they honored the discount and shipped the out of stock items free when they came in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HAMBO View Post
    In case anyone is interested, I emailed the photo to the Rag Company and they said it should not look like this. This is a manufacturing defect...The grooves should be cleanly cut and consistent.

They suggested I either cut it with a razor blade myself, or see whether AG will replace it for me. Seems kind of silly that after buying a $20 sponge that's got a QC defect they wouldn't just offer to send me a new one...
    Sorry to bring up the topic but I opened mine today and found the same issue you showed and described. I took time and reported the issue to TRC support.

TRC has excellent service and controls quality on their MF products. I am positive they will address my concerns but knowing you had similar gave me a sinking stomach feeling that yours was not a one - off production error.

Just passing along this so that others on the forum will be aware and report back issues.

Hope all have a great Super Bowl weekend.

9. Thanks PaulMys thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who has no customer service? I’ll take the rag company for $800 Alex.

Funny i had a problem with a product the sold and they told next go to manufacture. You have a problem with a product the manufacture and they told you to go to the seller..... trashy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123