autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A good AIO

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

A good AIO

Good morning everyone
    So I am looking a good AIO. The days of being outside hours upon hours working in my truck are no more. I use to detail my truck at the fire station. Perfect shade and cover. Now at the house, we have no garage and it will be in the open sun. I do have a 10x10 pop up tent cover I will setup.
    So I am looking for a good AIO. Wanted some input. Truck I drive is a 2017 Nissan Titan xd in black. I also do my wife’s car which is a 2015 Nissan Rogue. I’ve seen recommendations for black fire, angel wax, rupes but I rather come to you guys to hear your take and input. I do plan on putting collinite wax on top.
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A good AIO

I use BF One Step on my black Acura and white BMW X3 with great success. The abrasive technology is outstanding and makes it somewhat Bubba proof!

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

3. Likes Bruno Soares, eevilweevil liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Same here use BF one step...easy on easy off...you can top it also

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    I use BF One Step on my black Acura and white BMW X3 with great success. The abrasive technology is outstanding and makes it somewhat Bubba proof!

You can't beat Blackfire One Step

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried McKees 360, Meguiars D166, 3D Speed, BF One Step and Rupes Uno Protect. All have their pluses and minuses, but I've settled on Rupes Uno Protect. If you want samples of any of these (except the Rupes), PM me your address and I'll send you 4oz each of the others for you to try

7. Likes Bruno Soares, PaulMys, JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waddell64 View Post
    You can't beat Blackfire One Step

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard nothing but rave reviews for the Blackfire... But I can be stubborn. And pretty happy with most Meguiar's products.

I've used Meguiar's OTC Cleaner Wax for many years with great results. Lately I've been thinking of trying something new and when I do such I usually look at Meguiar's products first.

In keeping with that philosophy D166 is going to be the next AIO I try. It's got pretty good reviews too.

But if you are relying on others reviews as the primary criteria to make your choice, it would have to be Blackfire.

One other comment... If you're going to top it with Collonite Wax, why the need for an AIO at all? Why not just use a finishing polish (M205 or M210 in my case) and then the wax of your choice.

Post Thanks / Like

I used Meguiars Cleaner Wax for the better part of the last 3 decades, once or twice a year and the paint has ALWAYS held up well. No clear coat failure and the shine is still there. Switched to Blackfire One Step in 2018 when I upgraded from my 15 yr old Infiniti. Still have my 02 Sequoia with original shiny paint, that recently got the BF treatment after 16 yrs of Megs Cleaner Wax. I also added a topper, Sonax BSD, and that's the most hydrophobic product I have ever used... unfortunately not slick and smooth, but a little grabby. It still keeps my cars cleaner the longest.

Post Thanks / Like

You can't go wrong with Blackfire AIO. Such a great product that is extremely easy to use.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I pretty much NEVER use AIO and have been a coating or bust for the past 5 years with the majority of my clients wanting perfection followed by a coating.

I have been recently doing a lot of work for a classic car dealership where consignment vehicle's need a few hours of attention is more warranted as opposed to a high priced 20 hour multi stage correction.

Black Fire One Step is what I have been using and I love it. Decent correction and very good ability to pull the true color out of a vehicle and give wicked gloss and depth.

This is not a classic lol but here are a few pictures of a 2015 BMW X5 done with FLEX PE-150 and Hex Logic green pad.

Ripping through your mind like a hurricane full of novocaine

13. Thanks Caraman thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast