autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for an after wash topper spray

Had some good luck with:

Megs D156 and D135 along with WG Deep Gloss Spritz.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Sounds like 3D Bead it up is perfect for you. I have been really enjoying this product. It’s protection is truly top notch even as a stand also. Can be used as a drying aid also!!!
    Is 3D Bead it Up as glossy and slick as Beadmaker?

Post Thanks / Like

I have used the following toppers after cash washes elixir , reload , beadmaker , turtle wax seal and shine , collinite , meguiers quick wax , the last coat 2 , zaino z8, griots 3 in 1 , Hydrosilex and probably some cheaper brands I can not remember... The ones that I can remember are all good at what they do , some a lot more expensive than others , some better at gloss , others better at durability

without a doubt beadmaker beads all of them in terms of glossiness , slickness , easy of use and price point . There may be something better out there in one of those fields but when you combine the price point with what you gets , its pretty tough to beat , at least for me. Honorable mention to zaino z8 , that stuff is good too , but a bit harder to apply

Durability wise , I really don't know , I usually use it every car wash , but I have used it on my brothers audi that stays outside and gets a wash once a month and the product was still present after 3 weeks.

People talk about durability but to be honest with you ,I m pretty sure most guys here are still using some type of topper at least once a month , so I do not see a big deal on durability , specially when you can get a whole gallon of that damn thing for 30 $ . End of the day I ll take a product that makes my car look that much better over a product that is going to last me a few more weeks. I wash my car every week or 2 and I m still going to use some type of product to dry it so it makes more sense to me to use something that makes my car look that much better

I still use some type of " durable" product under the topper , but I always want that look at me effect on my car so a topper does wonders.

On that note, I really want to try tac system shinee , some people say it better than beadmaker on looks , and its not too expensive

4. Likes dgage, acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like griots 3-1 and their Ceramic speedshine for drying aids if looking for protection. I feel Ammo Hydrate probably works best for towel marring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I like griots 3-1 and their Ceramic speedshine for drying aids if looking for protection. I feel Ammo Hydrate probably works best for towel marring.

Because of the car he posted he's overseas and might not be able to get some of the products we're suggesting or if he can will cost a pretty pennyLooking for an after wash topper spray

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for an after wash topper spray

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Because of the car he posted he's overseas and might not be able to get some of the products we're suggesting or if he can will cost a pretty pennyLooking for an after wash topper spray

Only car i saw OP post was a 06 envoy and he stated that he could get griots products. Just thought he was local. I believe some one is stocking griots across the pond in UK. Just didn’t think gmc envoys were crossing over. What car makes you think he’s overseas?

Post Thanks / Like

Only car i saw OP post was a 06 envoy and he stated that he could get griots products. Just thought he was local. I believe some one is stocking griots across the pond in UK. Just didn’t think gmc envoys were crossing over. What car makes you think he’s overseas?

Never mind, I was just on another thread about apartment washing...time for some Zzzzzz'sLooking for an after wash topper spray

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

10. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I started using 3D Bead It Up this winter after WW with N-914. Produces a slick surface and great shine.
    I noticed this winter that snow and ice do not stick to the vehicle and slide right off. Also I have noticed when the snow slides off it takes a majority of the salt residue with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Car Pro Elixer will play well with your CQUK. Griots 3-1 has a good look with it’s polymers, sio2 and ‘nauba.

If money not a concern my absolute go to is Polish Angel Cosmic but will be switching to Polish Angel High Gloss as durability not my main concern either.

According to PA USA web page High Gloss durability is up to 7 months and Esoyeric says that Spritz is 4-6 so basically is there any real difference between the 2 in terms of durability?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

What about DP Need for Bead?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast