autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Auto Detailing For Dummies

Hello! Im relatively new to the Auto Detailing World. I detail my car on a fairly consistent basis (weakly I try). Im in the beginning stages of starting a Mobile Car Wash/Detailing Business so what im basically asking for is any advice, tips, tricks, wisdom, knowledge, etc... In car detailing and the car detailing business in general. (also new to forums and stuff). So if you would like to please help me out and drop something down below. Thanks in Advance.

Mike Phillips

Re: Auto Detailing For Dummies

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

I have a few things in the below forum groups...

There's 660 articles as I type on this day, Monday, October 12th, 2020 - all are in-depth and DEEP by most people's standards.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...mike-phillips/

Most of my reviews are actually in-depth how-to articles and the tips and techniques will work with just about any brand for the type of product I'm showcasing.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...mike-phillips/

This section is where I answer questions directed specifically to me and most if this is full of lots of in-depth info too...

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ng-questions-/

And as of today, there are 26 hour + LIVE Detailing Classes in video format in the below thread. Most of the feedback, in fact the overwhelming feedback both Yancy and I get and see posted all over the Interweb is people really like the CONTENT in these videos.

Complete List of Live Broadcast Videos on YouTube - Yancy Martinez & Mike Phillips

That will get you started and then some...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! ill take a look. Thank You

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alan02 View Post
    Hello! Im relatively new to the Auto Detailing World. I detail my car on a fairly consistent basis (weakly I try). Im in the beginning stages of starting a Mobile Car Wash/Detailing Business so what im basically asking for is any advice, tips, tricks, wisdom, knowledge, etc... In car detailing and the car detailing business in general. (also new to forums and stuff). So if you would like to please help me out and drop something down below. Thanks in Advance.
    Get a copy of Mike's book - The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine. This is a great place to start, and it is an excellent reference going forward. And if it is your budget, look into taking one of Mike's 3 day Boot camp detailing classes. He teaches a ton of stuff, passes along time saving tips, and you get to work with the best detailing tools available on real cars (Ok real COOL cars).

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

A car detailing business is almost too easy too open as a mobile operation. Assuming you’re not getting a business license, you can be in business as early as today today.

Just like any other business, it’s got a learning curve, both on the technical and operational side.

Just because how easy it is to start one, most detailing companies don’t make any money. The ones that resist on the market, change owners every few years.

The technical skill is really easy to pick up. You can either invest in a course, or learn it by yourself, practicing on your own car or your friends’ cars.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by deporterdetailing View Post

A car detailing business is almost too easy too open as a mobile operation. Assuming you’re not getting a business license, you can be in business as early as today today.

Just like any other business, it’s got a learning curve, both on the technical and operational side.

Just because how easy it is to start one, most detailing companies don’t make any money. The ones that resist on the market, change owners every few years.

The technical skill is really easy to pick up. You can either invest in a course, or learn it by yourself, practicing on your own car or your friends’ cars.

Interesting first post.

Welcome to AGO

7. Likes luckydawg liked this post