autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 303 Graphene

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphene

Quote Originally Posted by Larry A View Post
    people wouldnt be on a detailing website if they didnt like cleaning and waxing cars. i dont want anything to last 1 year or more even if it could. i like to clean cars and make them shine. some guys will put on a new house addition that will take months and when there done they feel good about themselfs at what they done . i feel the same way when i make my car glow and that only takes a few hours. you can have water beading , and protection but i like the look that a fresh coat of wax makes on my car.
    Albeit that may be fine for a weekend warrior/ garage store car..... longevity & durability absolutely come into play for daily drivers, especially when ya live in the north with absolutley brutal winters.

I myself have zero interest in cleaning up my salty slushy vehicle every month to apply another coat of wax/ sealant because in general, that's all you're going to get out of a paint sealant in the winter. Now a coating on the other hand..... will have zero issues giving you protection through a winter.
    Ripping through your mind like a hurricane full of novocaine

2. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes vobro, Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest in alien technology has arrived and we forgot how to clean our cars with good ol water and soap. I'm all for longterm protection but I'm also for basics and nothing is more basic than washing your car. I recently detailed a 14 year old Camry that was washed by its owner with whatever was available but "washed it" once or twice a week during the winter snow and at least 3 or more times during warm weather and It never got waxed. A few minoe scratches but nothing major and the chassis was free if rust except for some surface rust found on any car including new ones. Sorry no pictures because the car was All theses protections are great and I love the advancements but sometimes you'll just have to wash your car. Ahhhhh rant over....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

4. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You tuber did test on new 303 product, new seal and shine and Adams new spray coating .
    They all came out good .

Post Thanks / Like

Got an email from 303 saying product should be out soon but limiting to 2 bottles per purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

I was unable to get a bottle of 303 Graphene from AG so I had to go to a competitors site and get a bottle (shipping time sucked). I washed and deconned the hood of my wife’s car (it sits outside so it is the test subject) and applied the Graphene. I like the application, it goes on similar to wax and actually removes like wax too. It looks as good as any SiO2 product I have used. I’ll keep an eye on it for durability.

The Mothers CMX debacle has made me even more wary of manufacturers claims than ever (I’ve still got almost 2 full bottles) Mothers claimed a year durability in Florida coastal climes but I only got 3 weeks with my car sitting outside my house. This was nothing but lying to the customer, they made no mistake and I hope it hurt their reputation (doubtful). I know I will stay away from Mothers products for the foreseeable future. The only way to punish manufacturers is for un not to buy their products. I hope 303 does not follow in Mothers footsteps.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I was unable to get a bottle of 303 Graphene from AG so I had to go to a competitors site and get a bottle (shipping time sucked). I washed and deconned the hood of my wife’s car (it sits outside so it is the test subject) and applied the Graphene. I like the application, it goes on similar to wax and actually removes like wax too. It looks as good as any SiO2 product I have used. I’ll keep an eye on it for durability.

The Mothers CMX debacle has made me even more wary of manufacturers claims than ever (I’ve still got almost 2 full bottles) Mothers claimed a year durability in Florida coastal climes but I only got 3 weeks with my car sitting outside my house. This was nothing but lying to the customer, they made no mistake and I hope it hurt their reputation (doubtful). I know I will stay away from Mothers products for the foreseeable future. The only way to punish manufacturers is for un not to buy their products. I hope 303 does not follow in Mothers footsteps.
    ouch, 3 weeks! The first time i seen CMX i thought what a cheesy bottle and name. Personally, i gravitate towards Asian products mostly, not all. Probably has something to do with my Asian wife and our child.

Post Thanks / Like

CMX wasn’t what it claimed, and now they’ve unveiled a new spray coating at SEMA. Hopefully an improvement.

Welcome back RLM!!!

Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got me a bottle of the 303 Graphineand can't wait to try it! I've got two vehicles to test in out on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345