autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer Tire Coating Guide

Here is a tire coating guide I wrote today to give to customers ether via print or digitally. Feel free to copy for yourself or give some feed back. Of course you can take out my information and put in your own, or tweak it to your needs. I'm thinking I'll charge $99.99 for this package.

Bruno Soares contributed to the section that says, "Continue your weekly wash regimen for at least 4 weeks and be sure to clean the tires as well.
    This allows for the mold release substance to be completely removed from the tires before the coating is installed."

In this thread: https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...uff-marks.html

Thanks Bruno!

Thank you for choosing to purchase the Pinnacle Black Label Tire Clear Coat Tire Coating Package from AUTOCLEAN Detailing Services.

Below you'll find information on the required steps necessary to install the coating as well as some information on how to properly care for and maintain your investment.

With the proper prep, care, and maintenance, your tires will retain a deep, glossy shine for months to come!

Your tires will be protected from mud, dirt, dust, grime, and harmful contaminants!

Applying a coating to brand new tires that you have just purchased is not reccomended.

Continue your weekly wash regimen for at least 4 weeks and be sure to clean the tires as well.
    This allows for the mold release substance to be completely removed from the tires before the coating is installed.

DO NOT PUT ANY TYPE OF SHINE OR DRESSING ON THE TIRES DURING THIS TIME.

DO NOT TAKE THE VEHICLE THROUGH THE CAR WASH.

If you don't have the time, you can always hire us to perform the required weekly or bi weekly maintenance washes for you.

After 4 weeks have elapsed please bring your vehicle to us at your scheduled time and date and we will install the coating as well as wash your vehicle.

If you would like further detailing at this time please consider purchasing one of our packages.

The Pinnacle Black Label Tire Clear Coat will make your tires much easier to clean.

Avoid using any harsh chemicals, dressings, or the drive through car wash with your coating. No need to scrub with a stiff brush either.

You can easily and gently clean your tires with a wash mitt and a quality wash soap such as the BLACKFIRE Foam Soap combined with the Foam Master Foam Gun.

Then clean your wheels with AMMO Brute Wheel Soap.

Be sure to use a dedicated bucket, and wash mitt for wheels and tires.

After your wheels and tires are clean and dry you could protect your wheels with either BLACKFIRE SiO2 Wheel Seal, or AMMO Gelee 2.0 Wheel Protectant.

This will create a protective barrier, making your wheels much easier to clean, and protect them from, brake dust, grime, tree sap, tar, and road salt.

Thank you for trusting AUTOCLEAN Detailing Services.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer Tire Coating Guide

Mike, if you see this and its in the wrong place, feel free to move it. Thanks in advance. Customer Tire Coating Guide

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app