autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone weigh in on TopCoat F11?

Hi everyone,

I caught the bug trying to perfect my mustang's paint after watching the Junkman's videos on youtube. After finally finishing that process I'm looking to see how I can best maintain and keep up with the vehicle - short of using a ceramic coating. So I've been using Optiseal (as it can go on any surface), Optimum spray wax for touch ups, and only rinse-less washes with Wolfgang Uber.

recently, I started seeing advertisements on Facebook for a very expensive product called TopCoat F11 that makes all of your detailing dreams come true.

Problem is, after searching a bit I've only found all positive reviews about the product on a few forums. I've also found several video reviews, again all mostly positive.

So my ask is, does anyone here have any experience with it? And if not I'd love to see a well respected detailer/forum member from here put this product through its paces against other top notch sealants and waxes.

Thanks guys and gals!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can anyone weigh in on TopCoat F11?

So. Straight facts. That stuff is no different than any of these other products. They are just good at paying Facebook for annoying ads. Its not special. Its a beefed up waterless wash that leaves behind a polymer protection. You're basically already using the product with what you have.
    Back to the full-time grind.

3. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks cleanmycorolla, I was getting the same impression based on what reviews said it was doing. Sucks to see others get taken advantage of though....

I'd take Wolfgang Uber over that any day! lol

Post Thanks / Like

just so you know, links to competing products is a no-no...

Post Thanks / Like

Considering the SDS sheet isn't handy for it. I would imagine it's got Kaolin clay in it and some fillers

Never used it before there is a chance someone may have tried it here but it's not really the target audience. It probably would give some decent looking results on a clean car. Not anything more than the items sold here.

Just another start up company trying to ride the train. Hey all these companies had to start somewhere.

You can always get some and do a review on the sister site autopia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

F11 is great on my Sea Doo as I can do a quick detail and shine and its safe on the graphics. It also does keep water spots down as well as spots on all the black plastic which was a major issue last year. I would use it on other power sport toys but I dont think it would last long enough on a car that is exposed to the elements everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Even the beading shots they advertise with on Facebook aren't all that impressive so why would you waste your time? To me, this is comparable to spending $1800 to have someone put 14 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H on my car. *eye roll*
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwgsx View Post
    F11 is great on my Sea Doo as I can do a quick detail and shine and its safe on the graphics. It also does keep water spots down as well as spots on all the black plastic which was a major issue last year. I would use it on other power sport toys but I dont think it would last long enough on a car that is exposed to the elements everyday.
    dude, you can better your cost per use ration by getting a 32oz concentrate of many other great products.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

this stuff is infomercial for facebook. Try and find the suggested video which says "How to remove oxidation from paint on a boat, car motorcycle, truck, etc., using topcoat" Then look in comments when people call them out about how you need to remove oxidation from gelcoat, and they reply with generic statement which in part says "topcoat f11 doesn't remove nor cover, it actually fills in, bonds and stops the loss of electrons" You can find so many better and cheaper products at autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

The response I received from them told me they straight garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast