autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is your current favorite waterless wash?

I went from Megs D115 to Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash Concentrate as a waterless and have been happy with it.

For D115 I used to use it @4:1 which meant I used 25oz. of concentrate to make a gallon of WW.

These day using Wolfgang Uber I only have to use 3oz. of concentrate to make a gallon of WW.

Yes D115 works slightly better as a WW and lays down a pretty good layer of protection but the difference in effectiveness isn’t that wide and I prefer my WW not interfering with my lsp + the difference in cost makes it an easy decision to stick with WG Uber.

I also use about 750ml - 1L per WW. I highly recommend getting yourself a 1.5L Kwazar Pump Sprayer if you don’t already have 1. It makes WW even more convenient.

2. Thanks joebruin77 thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I also use about 750ml - 1L per WW. I highly recommend getting yourself a 1.5L Kwazar Pump Sprayer if you don’t already have 1. It makes WW even more convenient.
    I haven’t tried the Kwazar, but the IK non-foaming sprayer does well for me, in case OP wants additional options. I do t think I’ll ever WW pulling a normal bottle trigger again (other than spot cleaning).

Post Thanks / Like

I went from Megs D115 to Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash Concentrate as a waterless and have been happy with it.

For D115 I used to use it @4:1 which meant I used 25oz. of concentrate to make a gallon of WW.

These day using Wolfgang Uber I only have to use 3oz. of concentrate to make a gallon of WW.

Yes D115 works slightly better as a WW and lays down a pretty good layer of protection but the difference in effectiveness isn’t that wide and I prefer my WW not interfering with my lsp + the difference in cost makes it an easy decision to stick with WG Uber.

That's another good option I will check out. I know many of the rinseless washes say you can use them as WW's, such as ONR. I use the Kwazar spray bottles but I will check out the pump sprayer as you suggested. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joebruin77 View Post
    That's another good option I will check out. I know many of the rinseless washes say you can use them as WW's, such as ONR. I use the Kwazar spray bottles but I will check out the pump sprayer as you suggested. Thank you.
    It works really good. I’ve never felt like it was incapable of performing as a true waterless wash should. I also have Megs D114 and McKee’s N 914 available and have tried them as WW but I consider them a step below the WG Uber because they simply don’t feel as lubricious when using them as a WW.

Btw I am strictly WW. I do not do rinseless washes with any of the products on my shelf.

I have 2 Kwazars. The white 1 is filled with Megs D114. I use mainly use it when I have to claybar a vehicle.

The orange 1 is filled with WG Uber for WW. It’s a 360 sprayer which means it can spray even if you’re holding it upside down. I’ve been really happy with these sprayers. They seem built to last.

6. Likes PaulMys, joebruin77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It works really good. I’ve never felt like it was incapable of performing as a true waterless wash should. I also have Megs D114 and McKee’s N 914 available and have tried them as WW but I consider them a step below the WG Uber because they simply don’t feel as lubricious when using them as a WW.

Btw I am strictly WW. I do not do rinseless washes with any of the products on my shelf.

I have 2 Kwazars. The white 1 is filled with Megs D114. I use mainly use it when I have to claybar a vehicle.

The orange 1 is filled with WG Uber for WW. It’s a 360 sprayer which means it can spray even if you’re holding it upside down. I’ve been really happy with these sprayers. They seem built to last.

Where is the one that washes the cats, Ric??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Where is the one that washes the cats, Ric??
    The cats have their own dedicated waterless wash.What is your current favorite waterless wash?lol.

10. Likes PaulMys, acuRAS82, RamAirV1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard that then new Wolfgang Feline Si02 will be available soon.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I heard that then new Wolfgang Feline Si02 will be available soon.
    It’s supposed to help cat hair repel water, similar to duck feathers. The aqua phobic cats are said to appreciate the hydrophobic properties.

Post Thanks / Like

I use N-914 and Ech20 as a waterless. I use those because my care is coated and i don’t want anything left behind.

I ageee with Eldo in that Uber feels more lubricious than 914 and may go back to that now that 914 isn’t available on AG.

I also really like Pure rinseless gets my coating absolutely clean. It may be degrading the toppers i use but i am constantly topping.

Feels “thicker than even Uber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Been using Ech2o for our coated car but will give Wolfgang SI02 WW a try as the F150 is now coated with Wolfgang ceramic Profi
    2022 Carrera S & Honda CRV Hybrid
    2015 Lexus IS 350, 2016 Ford F-150
    Cobalt 242 (8.1 L block, Volvo outdrive)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast