autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carpro Essense Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Budget sent me a bottle (i believe v1) and it like it but not as visually appealing as Cosmic. I think its a little better in the self cleaning but doesn’t last as long

I alternate between the two and use one monthly.

Also i don’t think theirs a version 3. The renamed version 2 No 3.

As in third step of a system. No. 1 is anti-aging shampoo and No. 2 is their water spot remover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They've had a few versions, about 1.5 years or so ago they moved from V1 to V2.0 to V2.1 in a relatively quick span and then V3 came out about 6 months later. If you've got the "No 3" on the bottle, it's the latest version. It hasn't faded from use and the vendor still sells a ton of Kamikaze, still my top dog when looking for the ultimate in a coating topper with regards to water behavior/protection and I find it a bit 'tougher' overall than Cosmic. It tends to have a little less 'bling' than Cosmic to my eye but some say the opposite so ya know how that goes Carpro Essense Plus Polish Angel has some weird 'fun factor' that appeals to me currently so I'm spraying High Gloss on everything these days.

My wife thinks nothing has ever looked better on her car when I washed it it, put Overcoat on it and then outta boredom went over it with Cosmic 12hrs later. Who knows though...she mighta thought that because it was a warm spell around last Xmas and she hadn't seen a clean car in 3 months. Was on a conference call 2 weeks ago and a detailer from Hawaii mentioned the same thing so maybe there's something to it? Who knows anymore...Carpro Essense Plus

I see Kami has a new step No 4, dunno if it'll make it to the U.S. though but available in the UK. Appears as if they developed some PPF that's on it's way to the US as well.

Sometimes the language barrier makes it all a bit confusing to me; not even sure where this would fit in. :shrug:

Who knows, our toy cars certainly don't need anything else thrown at 'em, getting kinda 'functionally silly' but it's more for fun at this point. Gonna be stuck at home for the week after the 4th, maybe I'll re-do my daily. Then again, maybe I'll just lay on the couch and binge on Netflix.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is V3, No. 3.

3. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Carpro Essense Plus

I had conversations with someone across the pond and they told v2 (maybe 2.1) was same as No3. Just remarketing. Never could find any info on if/why No/v3 was better. Just remarketed...

Budget didnt you mention back in the day difference between v2 and v2.1?

I seem to get better durability from Cosmic but that may be due to it being v1.

Budget? Do you know how old that bottle you sent me was? Still good and would like to get an idea on lifespan?

Lastly Budget did you see difference between v2.1 and 3?

5. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    They've had a few versions, about 1.5 years or so ago they moved from V1 to V2.0 to V2.1 in a relatively quick span and then V3 came out about 6 months later. If you've got the "No 3" on the bottle, it's the latest version. It hasn't faded from use and the vendor still sells a ton of Kamikaze, still my top dog when looking for the ultimate in a coating topper with regards to water behavior/protection and I find it a bit 'tougher' overall than Cosmic. It tends to have a little less 'bling' than Cosmic to my eye but some say the opposite so ya know how that goes Carpro Essense Plus Polish Angel has some weird 'fun factor' that appeals to me currently so I'm spraying High Gloss on everything these days.

My wife thinks nothing has ever looked better on her car when I washed it it, put Overcoat on it and then outta boredom went over it with Cosmic 12hrs later. Who knows though...she mighta thought that because it was a warm spell around last Xmas and she hadn't seen a clean car in 3 months. Was on a conference call 2 weeks ago and a detailer from Hawaii mentioned the same thing so maybe there's something to it? Who knows anymore...Carpro Essense Plus

I see Kami has a new step No 4, dunno if it'll make it to the U.S. though but available in the UK. Appears as if they developed some PPF that's on it's way to the US as well.

Sometimes the language barrier makes it all a bit confusing to me; not even sure where this would fit in. :shrug:

Who knows, our toy cars certainly don't need anything else thrown at 'em, getting kinda 'functionally silly' but it's more for fun at this point. Gonna be stuck at home for the week after the 4th, maybe I'll re-do my daily. Then again, maybe I'll just lay on the couch and binge on Netflix.
    I have also stacked overcoat and cosmic. I too thought it looked amazing. Might be in my head....

7. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234