autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to try the Hybrid Ceramic line ... Dang Mother Nature ...

I recently washed my Camaro for the first time since October last year, which is when I put a coat of Seal N Shine on it. To my surprise, the hood, roof and trunk lid were still beading quite well (the sides were only 'sheeting' decently though). This is on a daily driver in NE Ohio (snow, salt, rain, slush etc.). Needless to say, I was impressed.

Friday here, it was 70* - but I had to work so no detailing for me. I did some shopping on Saturday and picked up the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish & Wax, Spray Coating and the 3 in 1 Detailer. The temps were down significantly from Friday, but still doable, but I was too busy to detail the car. Sunday I wake up to sunshine, clear skies and .... 27* with wind, figures. Today it's 40* and rain ARRRGHH!!!

Anywho, I am a First Responder, so my job is deemed 'Necessary' and I work the next 6 days. My next days off are Sunday/Monday and the weather is calling for rain on Sunday/Low 50s on Monday - I can't catch a break.

This "Stay-at-Home," "Shelter-in-Place" stuff is bad enough, but to be denied the joys of trying 3 new products just because Winter doesn't want to let go is excruciating. **End of Rant**

I'm so impressed with the long-term performance of Seal N Shine that I can hardly stand not being able to use my new Hybrid Solutions products because I have high hopes for them. Rest assured though, as soon as I can get some decent weather, I will be using the new products and posting a review with pictures.

Stay Safe and Well everyone.
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can't wait to try the Hybrid Ceramic line ... Dang Mother Nature ...

Quote Originally Posted by Don M View Post
    I recently washed my Camaro for the first time since October last year, which is when I put a coat of Seal N Shine on it. To my surprise, the hood, roof and trunk lid were still beading quite well (the sides were only 'sheeting' decently though). This is on a daily driver in NE Ohio (snow, salt, rain, slush etc.). Needless to say, I was impressed.

Friday here, it was 70* - but I had to work so no detailing for me. I did some shopping on Saturday and picked up the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Polish & Wax, Spray Coating and the 3 in 1 Detailer. The temps were down significantly from Friday, but still doable, but I was too busy to detail the car. Sunday I wake up to sunshine, clear skies and .... 27* with wind, figures. Today it's 40* and rain ARRRGHH!!!

Anywho, I am a First Responder, so my job is deemed 'Necessary' and I work the next 6 days. My next days off are Sunday/Monday and the weather is calling for rain on Sunday/Low 50s on Monday - I can't catch a break.

This "Stay-at-Home," "Shelter-in-Place" stuff is bad enough, but to be denied the joys of trying 3 new products just because Winter doesn't want to let go is excruciating. **End of Rant**

I'm so impressed with the long-term performance of Seal N Shine that I can hardly stand not being able to use my new Hybrid Solutions products because I have high hopes for them. Rest assured though, as soon as I can get some decent weather, I will be using the new products and posting a review with pictures.

Stay Safe and Well everyone.
    I feel your pain brother!

Post Thanks / Like

Don, firstly, stay safe!

And wow! What a swing in weather! That is insane!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Don, firstly, stay safe!

And wow! What a swing in weather! That is insane!
    Thanks, and that's just Ohio weather this time of year
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

Post Thanks / Like

Your going to like them DON. PA weather let me complete the HYBRID LINE over the past 2 weekends. P&S followed by 2 coats of the spray coating. Now looking forward to trying the WET WAX as a drying aid to maintain.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    Your going to like them DON. PA weather let me complete the HYBRID LINE over the past 2 weekends. P&S followed by 2 coats of the spray coating. Now looking forward to trying the WET WAX as a drying aid to maintain.
    The hardest part for me will be waiting 24 hours between the HS Polish & Wax and the Spray Coating ... I'm predicting I'll only be able to wait 12 - 14 hours ... IF I use the P&W in the evening and let it set overnight and do the Spray Coating in the morning.
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual