Hi guys,

thanks all for your help,

I finally installed the product on my freshly polished and cleansed car, this task was excruciating, the car was virtually clean when it left the detailer's shop, just driving back home 3 km away, and parked and covered, i decided to use a quick detailer to give it a final clean, then used carpro alcohol to remove any residue etc...

Moving to the application of the coating,

I followed all instructions (thanks to you guys) and I must admit this task was excruciating !!!... it was fun AT FIRST working one section at a time, but leveling the damn thing was so nasty and tough to say the least, or maybe its those 300 gsm edgeless silver towels, i honestly didnt like them at all they will drag when folded into 4 sections, i simply didnt like them,

My question here:

I folded those towels to 4 sections, used one side for leveling, the other side buffing, on the next panel (60x60 cm) i will use the same towel but another face, and second side for buffing, this could less than 10-15 minutes per each towel THEN DUMPED INTO water bucket with MF detergent, then towels were washed immediately in washing machine, can i reuse those towels in future (probably for glass) am i safe under those circumstances ?...

I found the Chem. guys mic 403 towels EXTREMELY reliable and friendly leveling this stuff,,,

Now after less than 24 hours, i found a couple of high spots on the door edge, i know this stuff is forgiving removing the high spots, can i reapply more and level to remove those, or is it too late ?...

I really don't mind them, but if i cant remove them with more product i will probably do it shortly tonight...

Finally, as i said this task was really nasty and exhausting, i still feel muscle soreness afterwards and it wasn't really ideal, i prefer i pay someone the 300$ to do it for me, but i still earned something new !... so no remorse !... But wont do it again most likely...

I ended up with 1 layers only done, as i ran out of towels, strength, and simply didn't have it in me carrying on anymore. unfortunately i even forgot to apply carpro reload, my final questions:-

Can I apply carpro reload now (so far less than 24 hours were gone since completion...) ?

Final question, i read the car can be driven just 4 hours after the task is done, but am not sure if driving high way is a good idea, so is that ok or not really ?...

Many thanks,