autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

If you could only use two or three product lines for all your detailing needs, what would you choose?

I know it’s hard to pick one line or sometimes one brand doesn’t offer everything.. so If you had to stick with two (three tops) for work what would you choose If you could only use two or three product lines for all your detailing needs, what would you choose?
    Machine, pads, polish, compound, aio, apc, tire shine etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you could only use two or three product lines for all your detailing needs, what would you choose?

Flex and Griots for machine
    BuffnShine and Lake county for pads
    Griots,Scholl and Optimum for abrasives
    Adams,Optimum,CarPro and Meguiars for chemicals and soaps

3. Likes gamagreen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you could only use two or three product lines for all your detailing needs, what would you choose?

Only two lines for ALL detailing needs. Meguiar's and Griot's.

5. Likes Rrthomas78 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had to say all encompassing, Adam's or meguires detailer line are hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I’m a huge fan of Sonax right now. I feel like that and Wolfgang would get me there.

Of course tools would be separate.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

8. Likes Mike In Auburn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mckee’s
    Car Pros and Griots

If sticking with one probable Mckee’s. But just barely as Griots hasn’t jumped into the deep end on thexSio2 products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Tough tough question. I’m gonna have to say after years of detailing and trying sooo many products, that I couldn’t pick! I so mix and match that it’s absolutely ridiculous!

There are so many different brands that I like and enjoy using..... perhaps they are not best in their category for most but they are best for me

I will say that as far as buffers go, Flex is tops in my book and that is due to having 3 8mm throw forced rotation dual action polishers in their line. Specifically the 3401 is a work horse for me.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

As a DIYer I'd have to go with Meguiars and McKee's I think. They each make up about 70% of my detailing supplies and the rest are odd and ends that do a better job than they can provide

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Meguiars would be one if I had to pick one but there are so many other things I like from other companies better so I would never do it. And I will never understand why ask such a question? I dont think it makes sense to try and use only one line. WHY? Why not use the better product just cause it isnt named the same as the rest of your products?
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Adams is a one of the few company that makes good quality chemicals and also has their own line of polishers, pads and compounds. Meguiars has a lot of solid chemicals and the MT300 polisher, but it's pretty ancient at this point. Griots has a lot of chemicals and polishers, but they're lacking in some chemicals and they don't offer any ceramic coatings.

So for me Meguiar's, Adam's & GTechniq.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast