autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Electric pressure washer recommendations?

My experience, grab a Ryobi from your local Home Depot, or order up a Karcher 1700 from somewhere. Easy to adapt all the aftermarket stuff to with standard fittings.
    I have been extremely happy with the Ryobi. I’ve burned through one (as you will any low cost electric) and only had to drive a short distance to HD, grab another quick, and be ready to wash again....not waiting for an order to arrive from wherever.
    I was sick of rolling up a hose, so mounted a hose reel to mine which is home to a 50’ KobraJet hose, rocking a PF22 foam cannon, MTM spray gun, etc, etc. I even bought a “2nd set” of all the couplers and fittings so if something ever craps out, I can just replace quick and have no down time....all about convenience!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OMGClayAiken View Post
    I bought the karcher 1700 cube advanced setup though OG and have been quite satisfied

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
    Are you still happy with this setup after 9 months? I am debating between this deal and the Kranzler on OG. Vascillating between economy or going all in. I'm retiring from my day job in December and will be detailing full time in retirement after being in business for 8 years putting my kids through college.

Post Thanks / Like

I use the SPX4001 with dual pressure settings. My first one died after one year of use, seem to not start and could not revive it even with SunJoe support. They paid for the return of the defective unit and then sent me a new one. No problems so far but having good support is a blessing and yes I still like the unit.

As to odd fittings that is only on their hose connection. After you convert and then buy another hose you are back to normal. It has been easy to buy the fittings on Amazon and so I do not have any concerns with the brand nor their special 15mm sized ports.

And for the record my Greenworks has been running for over 4-years without a complaint. Only now the pump is not as strong and it cost another $55 for a replacement pump. For that price I liked the Ryobi small unit on sale at Home Depot for $69. I bought one used it and then gave it to my adult son, I wanted my other pressure washer back from the long term 'borrowed' status.

4. Thanks OCD-tailing thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OCD-tailing View Post
    Are you still happy with this setup after 9 months? I am debating between this deal and the Kranzler on OG. Vascillating between economy or going all in. I'm retiring from my day job in December and will be detailing full time in retirement after being in business for 8 years putting my kids through college.
    Yes, still going strong and I have no complaints. Great overall value imo

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the SunJoe SPX3000 this past Prime day. It cost me less than $100 shipped !!!! I didnt like the hose and gun that came with the unit so I swapped it out with my old electric pressure set up and its working great.

7. Thanks OCD-tailing thanked for this post
    Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OMGClayAiken View Post
    Yes, still going strong and I have no complaints. Great overall value imo

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate your input.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had my Sun Joe SPX300 for 2-3 years and could not be happier. I have used it running continuously for hours at a time cleaning wooden fence and it didn't miss a beat.

10. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12