autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NZ to Mickies House to Autogeek Open House to Space & Back ...

One of the best threads ever!

Awesome of you to share that, Aaryn.

Glad you guys had a blast up here in the US of A.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You may have missed your calling as a gifted writer and photographer.....I felt that I was along on the journey with you and your family. You grace the USA with your presence when you & family come to visit. I call you friend even though we have not met.

Rick
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn, what epic adventures and trip! So sorry I couldn't make it there to meet and hang out with you...had a 'rush job' on a Dino that weekend! I plan on attempting on your next trip!

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this thread immensely!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Aaryn that was a great story about you trip. Glad you enjoyed it. Wish I had been in the USA then to meet up with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Great thread, thanks for taking the time to put this all together. See you and the family next time bud!
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

7. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding! You truly have a gift at photo documentation. Felt like I was there with you all. It is bitter sweet as I enjoyed following and texting you while you were here state side but unable to be there with you all. God willing our little boy will be born next month and we can start to make plans again. Glad you all made it home safely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JKDesign View Post
    Wow Aaryn! What an adventure!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Cheers JKDesign.

My pleasure mate. We weren’t even home 24 hours & we were already planning our next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Wow!

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Now this is an example of a proper write-up! Thank you so much for visiting and then taking the time to post all these pictures that really tell a story.

I always appreciate your taking the time to share pictures. So few do it now days. It's a lost skill set. A monkey with a smart phone can put a picture on FB but it actually takes some brains to do it on a forum.

Glad to know you and the family made it safely back to New Zealand. That is one heck of a long flight, especially for Benjamin.

I'm sure you're far behind in your work load but try to ease back into it mate...

Thank you Mike.

We had an amazing time, especially in Stuart, & we appreciate all the local tips too. Thank you ever so much for having us my friend, the Margaritas are on us next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin at Final Inspection View Post
    Great photos and write up buddy! Sorry to hear about Benjamin getting the flu. My oldest along with a few others I know in the area at the same time caught it too.

Otherwise it looks like you had a blast! Mark is a great guy. Got a chance to have dinner with him last year. And as always thanks for repping the Final Inspection shirt!
    Thank you Justin.

Indeed, Mark is an absolute champion. Was pretty of him to come over & see us.

Awh geeze man. It was a little unnerving being away from home & having the young fella sick but we’re grateful for the attention the Dr gave us. We had an amazing time .... been home a week now - miss it incredibly. We’ll hopefully catch up next trip buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mc2hill View Post
    Great travel log Aaryn! Looks you had a great time, even with your little one taking ill.

And as someone that lives in Orlando, I agree the coastal towns (Atlantic and Gulf sides) are way more laid back.

Sorry I missed you this trip - my son is getting married next weekend, so my wife is keeping me busy!

And that volcano shot is amazing! Nothing like that on our sandbar.
    Cheers mc2hill.

Absolutely mate, next time for sure.

Congratulations to your Son mate, I’m sure it’ll be a fantastic day.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    In five years, Jonty doubled in size.
    .... Tell us about it UncleDavy! The food bill has too!

Jonty has a BIG heart too, really is a good kid.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    One of the best threads ever!

Awesome of you to share that, Aaryn.

Glad you guys had a blast up here in the US of A.
    Thank you PaulMys!

My pleasure my friend. We did indeed! It really does feel like home at times that’s for sure ... hmmm, maybe I could do a NZ Winter sabbatical over there .... anyone need a detailer from June to end of August???

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    You may have missed your calling as a gifted writer and photographer.....I felt that I was along on the journey with you and your family. You grace the USA with your presence when you & family come to visit. I call you friend even though we have not met.

Rick
    Thank you RTexasF!

Hahaha, thanks Rick. You know - I always get nervous when posting here, simply because I haven’t got too much of a clue if I’m putting the dots ‘n’ spots all in the right places & I cringe thinking Mike Phillips May be reading it & thinking - “look at this idiot” ..... I’ll just claim it is due to our apparent accent. Hahahaha.

Appreciate you taking the time to comment my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Aaryn, what epic adventures and trip! So sorry I couldn't make it there to meet and hang out with you...had a 'rush job' on a Dino that weekend! I plan on attempting on your next trip!

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this thread immensely!
    Cheers Scott!

Awh don’t sweat it my friend - I was stressing out about driving there ... turns out it was no big deal. Gutted now that we didn’t stay longer & we could’ve driven over your way. Next time Scott, next time.

Thank you, I’m pleased you enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyb View Post
    Aaryn that was a great story about you trip. Glad you enjoyed it. Wish I had been in the USA then to meet up with you.
    Thanks Guyb.

Appreciate it my friend! Wait, what? Where have you been? Don’t tell me New Zealand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Great thread, thanks for taking the time to put this all together. See you and the family next time bud!
    Thank you Mark!

You betcha my friend.

We’re already looking forward to checking out the West Coast of Florida.

We really appreciate you taking the time to drive over in horrible conditions to take us out for dinner & catch up. A massive highlight for us for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Outstanding! You truly have a gift at photo documentation. Felt like I was there with you all. It is bitter sweet as I enjoyed following and texting you while you were here state side but unable to be there with you all. God willing our little boy will be born next month and we can start to make plans again. Glad you all made it home safely.
    Thank you my Brother!

Awh geeze man, I’m so excited for you all. Make sure you keep us up to play Don.

Yeah mate, you bet. We definitely wanna check out your patch too at some stage. It was great to have you along for the ride Don, I appreciate it my friend.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

11. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12