autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Introducing myself

Hi there everyone! Wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Eric, I'm a huge passionate gear head along with my father. I've owned sports cars and now a sports sedan all my life. Currently driving 2018 Accord sport 2.0T I called a gentleman's type R or sporty. My father and I love detailing our cars. He has a 2017 M 240i convertible 6-speed manual here are a couple of pictures of my ride. My garage, currently use mostly McGuire's products and I have been using Hydrosilex ceramic coating for quite a while now. I'm sorry afternoon, I spent 3 1/2 hours fully detailing the car after a snow squall this past week I live in Central New Jersey.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Introducing myself

Quote Originally Posted by eric38schwartz View Post

Hi there everyone! Wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Eric, I'm a huge passionate gear head along with my father.

I live in Central New Jersey.

Hi Eric,

Welcome to AGO!

Nice looking "detailed" cars!

One of the best Roadshow Classes I've held was in New Jersey.

Pictures & Comments - 2018 New Jersey Roadshow Detailing Class

I'm currently looking for a shop in New Jersey for another roadshow class. These are 100% HANDS-ON and you and your dad would love it.

The link above shows the last class and a majority of the cars we worked on, not all of them, takes HOURS to process and post the pictures from any class.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Hi Eric,

Welcome to AGO!

Nice looking "detailed" cars!

One of the best Roadshow Classes I've held was in New Jersey.

Pictures & Comments - 2018 New Jersey Roadshow Detailing Class

I'm currently looking for a shop in New Jersey for another roadshow class. These are 100% HANDS-ON and you and your dad would love it.

The link above shows the last class and a majority of the cars we worked on, not all of them, takes HOURS to process and post the pictures from any class.

Hey thanks I'll have to check it out! Which detailing products do you use?

Mike Phillips

Hey thanks I'll have to check it out!

Which detailing products do you use?

When I see a question like this, it tells me we're not doing a good enough job of "marketing" our classes.

I show MORE tools, products, pads and techniques than any other class on Planet Earth and I document it with pictures and video better than anyone that claims to be an Instructor or teach classes.

In fact, just TRY to find more pictures showing people on their feet, (not sitting in chairs), working on REAL cars, (not watching the instructor doing a demo on a hood or the class working on hoods).

I normally document everything I pack for a class for each class and I did this for the New Jersey class.

Just try to count how many different and unique brands are shown in this thread. If you can, I'll send you a free detailing gift.

Video - Packing for the Indy and New Jersey Roadshow Classes!

Here's just ONE picture from the above thread.

No one in our industry shows more tools, BRANDS of tools, BRANDS of products or pads and techniques. No one.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

When I see a question like this, it tells me we're not doing a good enough job of "marketing" our classes.

I show MORE tools, products, pads and techniques than any other class on Planet Earth and I document it with pictures and video better than anyone that claims to be an Instructor or teach classes.

In fact, just TRY to find more pictures showing people on their feet, (not sitting in chairs), working on REAL cars, (not watching the instructor doing a demo on a hood or the class working on hoods).

I normally document everything I pack for a class for each class and I did this for the New Jersey class.

Just try to count how many different and unique brands are shown in this thread. If you can, I'll send you a free detailing gift.

Video - Packing for the Indy and New Jersey Roadshow Classes!

Here's just ONE picture from the above thread.

No one in our industry shows more tools, BRANDS of tools, BRANDS of products or pads and techniques. No one.

Well that's awesome! I'm guessing you heard of Hydrosilex right? I mean as far as the spray on ceramic coating goes it's the cheapest solution out there.

Mike Phillips

Well that's awesome! I'm guessing you heard of Hydrosilex right? I mean as far as the spray on ceramic coating goes it's the cheapest solution out there.

I tell a joke when someone brings up a "new" ceramic anything,

In the time it takes me to turn in a circle, there's a new ceramic product on the market.

Yes I've heard of it and I have an article for it.

Find something you like and use it often

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I tell a joke when someone brings up a "new" ceramic anything,

In the time it takes me to turn in a circle, there's a new ceramic product on the market.

Yes I've heard of it and I have an article for it.

Find something you like and use it often

Very good article. It's true, the problem is for me, I'm very very indecisive so I go on what everyone else uses except for what I enjoy using. For me I just still like ceramic coating works perfectly it's quick and easy application. Easy maintaining The car during cold winters.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Eric welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there everyone! Wanted to introduce myself.. My name is Eric, I'm a huge passionate gear head along with my father. I've owned sports cars and now a sports sedan all my life. Currently driving 2018 Accord sport 2.0T I called a gentleman's type R or sporty. My father and I love detailing our cars. He has a 2017 M 240i convertible 6-speed manual here are a couple of pictures of my ride. My garage, currently use mostly McGuire's products and I have been using Hydrosilex ceramic coating for quite a while now. I'm sorry afternoon, I spent 3 1/2 hours fully detailing the car after a snow squall this past week I live in Central New Jersey.

Hello Eric!

Welcome to the madness. There is so much information out here. I look forward to all your future posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tran View Post
    Hello Eric!

Welcome to the madness. There is so much information out here. I look forward to all your future posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim w View Post
    Hi Eric welcome to the forum.
    Hey, thank you both very much! I look forward to sharing all my tips with you in the future and learning a lot. Introducing myselfIntroducing myself I just love having my car always as smooth and clean as possible. I treat it with love and care of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast