Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
Welcome to our group therapy Eric. You will get great advice and great deals on products here. I am an old Central Jersey guy myself, raised in Edison and then bought a house in South River. Some people say that there is no such thing as Central Jersey but you and I know it does exist.
Nice machines you have there. If you like the ceramic coatings then go ahead and keep using and experimenting with them. I personally prefer sealants. I like re-applying product every 4-6 months. I actually enjoy the activity of detailing from the cleaning to the polishing to the shining.
Hey, thank you very much for the warm introduction! Yes, it drives me nuts when people associate Jerseyans with either South or North Jersey without the central part of the state. Lol. Yeah, Hydrosilex just works for me. I love the mirror shining effect, it's pretty much maintenance free when you have two to three coats down on the car. And that's what the company recommends. They say for light to moderate winters you should be applying two coats of this stuff. it's awesome because you can also apply it straight on to glass and paint and wheels pretty much every surface you want. It beads automatically. I also use McGuire's tire gel, spray detailer and tons and tons of microfiber towels of course!

Well thank you very much My father and I have always been into cars together. He used to have a Miata..his first retirement car now it's the m240i. We're also both Porsche lovers but he can't stand all the options at Porsche actually has he finds it annoying as hell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk