Last April, 8 months ago, I did a complete paint correction and application of Pure to my personal truck. I just did mostly local driving all year until November, when I drove the truck to California and back to Michigan. During the trip I encountered rain, snow and ice as well as lots of dry roads and sunshine. I only sprayed the vehicle off once at a car wash while I was on the trip. When I got back home I did a complete detail with tar and iron removal. During this wash, it seemed to me that the coating had lost all hydrophobic qualities and the paint seemed dull. I wiped the horizontal panels with Spotless and at that point the paint felt and looked clean. I am not sure that the Pure was completely gone but it sure seems like it was. I had a fresh can of Polymer Net Shield on the shelf so I went over the truck with that. I am satisfied with the look for now, but I'm sure it won't last as long as I would like. I'm a little disappointed with Pures performance. Am I expecting too much?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk