autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

all the detailing product torture test videos on YT - what say you?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer23 View Post
    Snow foams aren't popular in the US? Could have fooled me

BH is great but can't get it here. And it appears to be high pH where most popular US snow foams are safe pH and likely don't clean as well

Im surprised no one's wanted to test and find the best cleaning safe pH snow foam. I mean the whole point is to help the cleaning process
    BH lAF is available in the US. Google it. And yes consider yourself fooled, snow foams aren’t popular here. I can think of maybe 5 or 10 from manufacturers here. Our biggest US companies (Meguiars, Mothers) just launched there’s snow foams this year....

If were a product of interest don’t you think someone would have made a video? There’s test from YouTube influences about pretty much every segment of detailing out there, even wash mitts.

And when I say not popular people do use them the just don’t care about choices like they do across the pond.

A lot of folks don’t think there any better than pre rinsing with a PW. I do it because I bought it and five different pre foam.

And yes PH neutral SF’s won’t clean well. The best I used won’t hold a candle to BH AF. My estimation is they will just soften up grime so they come loose in a mechanical wash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: all the detailing product torture test videos on YT - what say you?

has anyone watched "Forensic Detailing Channel"
    The Best Snow Foam Product Shootout - YouTube

hes in the UK but in that video he tests snow foams ability to clean by just foaming, dwelling, and then rinsing. he uses some manmade simulation of road grime. im a noob but it seems pretty legit.

only downside is the products are mostly UK only and in this particular video hes using high ph products which it seems most do not enjoy here.
    but i would LOVE to see a test using us products and more ph safe products.

does anyone know someone who does similar type testing other than whats been mentioned already?
    Been a subscriber for quite some time! I've actually bought several products based off of his vids and was happy with them, especially the Bilt-Hamber carwash soap, it's VERY concentrated! Magi-foam was another great product as well!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    BH lAF is available in the US. Google it. And yes consider yourself fooled, snow foams aren’t popular here. I can think of maybe 5 or 10 from manufacturers here. Our biggest US companies (Meguiars, Mothers) just launched there’s snow foams this year....
    how many manufacturers are required to be popular?

even if only 1 manufacturer makes a foam but every american uses it to wash their car, doesnt that make it popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Been a subscriber for quite some time! I've actually bought several products based off of his vids and was happy with them, especially the Bilt-Hamber carwash soap, it's VERY concentrated! Magi-foam was another great product as well!!

where do you buy your BH products from?

Post Thanks / Like

even if only 1 manufacturer makes a foam but every american uses it to wash their car, doesnt that make it popular?

I got them through Ebayall the detailing product torture test videos on YT - what say you? but I've bought other items through UK websites and they'll ship to you.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Well how many manufacturers does it take to be popular. Does in actuality one manufacturer make it and does every one use it. Are you trying to win this debate you started by hypotheticals?

You came here to ask questions/opinions sorry I tried to help. With a comment you don’t agree wirh

As to were to get BHAF? I answered your question.

GOOGLE IT. It’s from another retailer so no one will post where to buy. This is AutoGeeks site so most won’t post out of respect to send business away.

The US retailer is the first to pop up. Also look into There Touch-Less. From what i’ve read it’s not as harsh and cleans better in some cases.

Lastly maybe the fact that 2 people are engaging you in this thread and the fact that no you tubers haven’t made a video (cuz no one or not enough requested it) will act as proof that there not popular.

Good luck and happy detailing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

Not a Jimbo fan and not sure how he got the TW inviteall the detailing product torture test videos on YT - what say you?all the detailing product torture test videos on YT - what say you?
    i TOO AM NOT A jIMBO FAN. i DONT SEE HIM AS A PROFESSIONAL. pAN THE ORGANIZER IS JUST A NICE SPAMMER IN MY OPINION, EASILY BOUGHT.

bRIAN AND MIKE PHILLIPS, LARRY FROM AMMO, AND SOME OTHERS ARE TEACHERS, AND TORTURE TESTING IS USED AS A LEARNING TOOL, NOT SOMETHING DEFINITIVE.

THE BETTER TEACHERS AND PRODUCT TESTERS, DO SO IN A PROFICIENT WAY, BASED ON YEARS OF KNOWLEGE, NOT BECAUSE OF YOU TUBE.

tHAT SAID, I DO ENJOY THE COMMON SENSE TESTING DONE BY KNOWLEGEABLE PEOPLE.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345