autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash as QD for Coating,

Am using the Wolfgang Über Rinseless since its all in one product to create a QD ratio 1/3 ounce to 16 ounce water, i will mist the car with a pump sprayer before wiping off with a MF to prevent scratching etc, my car is coated since a while, and its pretty beaten up so its time to get it polished and reapply coating (car pro Lite this time...) just wondering is it safe to use the above product on coatings ? say also i get occasional bird droppings, can i use the Wolfgang as waterless to remove occasional sh*t of my coating without hurting the coat or having residue build up on the long run on the coating ???...

thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Über Rinseless Wash as QD for Coating,

Quote Originally Posted by jojokoko View Post
    Am using the Wolfgang Über Rinseless since its all in one product to create a QD ratio 1/3 ounce to 16 ounce water, i will mist the car with a pump sprayer before wiping off with a MF to prevent scratching etc, my car is coated since a while, and its pretty beaten up so its time to get it polished and reapply coating (car pro Lite this time...) just wondering is it safe to use the above product on coatings ? say also i get occasional bird droppings, can i use the Wolfgang as waterless to remove occasional sh*t of my coating without hurting the coat or having residue build up on the long run on the coating ???...

thanks,
    You can use Uber Rinseless but if you see it negatively impacting water behavior, you may feel like discontinuing. It has gloss enhancers but not much. You can use it to clean up bird poo, for sure. Just wipe of gently and lift the towel up as you slide it over the poo (technique works regardless of what QD/WW you use.

3. Likes Bruno Soares liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I use it as a QD on coated cars and haven't noticed any issues. I think it's a great versatile product.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Have used it on my coated car and love it. If you aren't noticing any streaking or issues, I'd say stick with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else find this Uber to have a very objectionable smell? Very unpleasant to me.
    2018 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Crystal White Pearl, 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 - Oxford White Clearcoat.

Post Thanks / Like

This product is safe for coated cars.

Does anyone else find this Uber to have a very objectionable smell? Very unpleasant to me.
    The smell is not that bad for me

Post Thanks / Like

It’s safe. If you want something that leaves nothing behind though switch to mckees N-914. Leaves no protection or gloss enhancers behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Hufnagel View Post
    Smells fine to me, cherry like but in a fake way, like children’s Tylenol.
    I liked Uber’s smell better than N-914 which is what I use now due to having only coated cars. I don’t want gloss enhancers left behind.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    You can use Uber Rinseless but if you see it negatively impacting water behavior, you may feel like discontinuing. It has gloss enhancers but not much. You can use it to clean up bird poo, for sure. Just wipe of gently and lift the towel up as you slide it over the poo (technique works regardless of what QD/WW you use.
    This. Kinda depends on the behavior of the base coating. When I used it on top of McKees V1 and WG Uber Ceramic, it made little difference. When I used it on top of coatings with exceptional water behavior, it was a step backwards. YMMV.

For coated cars that I wanted something like this for, Poorboy's Spray & Wipe or in specific situations Poorboy's Bird Sh#t Remover which has the ?advantage? of being minty-fresh.