autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyper Polish + RUPES Mille Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES Mille = Defects Killer

2008 Subaru Forester Rear Left Quarter Panel

As you can see I would say any signs of swirls are gone with like a couple of RIDS here and there. 3 section passes at speed 3-4 and another 2 passes after blowing out the pad.

Before blowing out the pad I did 5 section passes and it took away the swirls, but because the paint is on the softer side, it marred the paint a bit. By doing the remaining 2 passes with just some polishing oils (after blowing out the pad) I was able to achieve flawless results. Plus easy wipe off with a dampened ONR towel.

I wanted to share this with you because I have been going back and forth between machines, pads, and liquids.

My normal go to would be RUPES Keramik Gloss + RUPES Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES LHR15 MKIII

My Mille became a bench warmer once my other tools came in the mail and I haven’t found myself to grab it since then. Even though I enjoy using my other BigFoot tools, the Mille + Hyper Polish performed very well...

I also found myself saving time based on the nature of the tool being that it is Gear-Driven.

Also I am sure the SMAT technology helped with my test panel. In some cases I feel that Keramik Gloss finishes off very well. But in this case, I also feel that Hyper Polish got to where I wanted to be faster with excellent results.

Does anyone else here toggle between using RUPES system as a whole vs. the Hyper twins? Who here is a fan of Optimum’s Waffle pads vs. RUPES pads?

Either way, great praise to RUPES for a fantastic machine & Optimum for making my life easier today.

PS:

A bonus with Hyper Polish is that it saved me more time because I don’t have to tape off any black trim. As a matter of fact, it helps clean them; for anyone new who is contemplating purchasing this liquid.

High-End Paint Correction and Opti-Coat Ceramic Coatings * Portsmouth, NH

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hyper Polish + RUPES Mille Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES Mille = Defects Killer

Hyper Polish doesn't get mentioned as much as some polishes but it really is a fine product

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hyper Polish + RUPES Mille Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES Mille = Defects Killer

It’s hands down my favorite polish. I buy it by the gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

Hyper Polish + RUPES Mille Yellow Foam Pad + RUPES Mille = Defects Killer

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    It’s hands down my favorite polish. I buy it by the gallon.
    It definitely works very well. I understand why you as well as others buy it by the gallon. Very versatile.

It cleaned up my plastic pillar trim nicely too!