I had my first experience with applying the IGL Window to my truck. While in bright sunlight the results looked perfect as the glass was clear. 36-hours later while in low light and high humidity I noticed all my cross-hatch application pattern as a grey haze on the glass. Plus could see the edge lines from the applicator block (when stopped).

Followed instructions as to steps listed below:
1 Did use the Glass+ polish and cleaner from the kit (tip: never use paper towels per instructions, use the foam pad?)
2 Mixed E1 + E2 into the plastic bottle as provided in the kit using a 1:1 ratio.
3 Applied with the MF suede cloth on the foam block (soft side to the cloth and glass)
Used a cross-hatch pattern to apply the solution to the glass.
4 Buffed with a dry MF cloth to remove any high spots

All of this similar to any coating process for both paint or trim that I have done. Everything performed inside garage at temperature above 65-degrees.

My guess on problem is that this coating needs to applied with more solution that I mixed (3ml). I noticed that applying it very thin like we do on paint resulted in skips or a slight drag as did the offset pattern to make sure I covered completely. It seemed to flash quickly is applied very lightly.

Can anyone comment on how much they mixed to do a single windshield?

I did try to go back on following evening and re-apply to see if it would self-clean and remove the old haze. No luck! Will have to re-polish the glass to remove or see how long it lasts!