When you use the BSD next time. Remember to work in smaller sections even on door jambs and the paint. It bonds very fast so it's wipe on wipe off. And flip and switch the wipe off towel regualary as it's gets saturated fast too. Brian at Apex Detailing Channel on Youtube use it as a waterless wash in the dilution of 1:7-1:8. And is still satisfied with the lubrication and cleaning ability from it in that dilution. So it's very concentrated BSD. When I used it as a drying aid I diluted it to 1:1. And put it in a fine mist spray bottle called Flairosol Fine Mist Sprayer Bottle. AGO have just got in such of a bottle called EZ Mist Sprayer Bottle. It's fine mist spray makes it to put out the BSD very thin layer. And when I use it straight from the BSD bottle. I only prime spray in the mf towel 1 time when the mf towel is fresh. Then 1 more spray in the mf towel and spread it out on a panel and work it in so it almost disapare. And have a long split weave mf towel to buff it off thoroughly like The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless in 500gsm. Bigger panels I split in sections. Depends a little how big of a section I do which weather it is. If warm and humid smaller sections is needed to apply it on. Then I don't spray in the mf towel until I notice it's don't leave anything behind of the BSD. The application towel is almost not wet with the BSD after a whole car when putting it on dry paint that is. While I can use 3-4 of the Eagle Edgeless in 500gsm kind of mf towels. Only so I get less streaking and smearing and also less grabby when folded 2 times with 8 sides of the mf towel. So flip it often so the mf towel is able to pick/soak up the BSD effective.

EZ Mist Sprayer - Black

/ Tony