autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something better than aquapel?

I've been using Pinnacle GlassCoat for the last few months with spectacular results. I applied it on my car a couple of months ago and my wifes car just last week, I havent had a single water spot on any of the glass on both vehicles. I reapplied it to my car since i was doing my wifes car, i dont think it needed it but i went ahead and did it, we had a tropical depression/storm last week so i wanted to make sure I was covered.

I think the ultimate test for me is that I also applied it to my shower glass a couple of weeks ago and it's performing very very well. We have extremely hard water in Houston, typically if I dont wipe down my shower it'll spot in about 1-2 days. After about 3 weeks, I think just saw the first water spot, given that the shower is used at least twice a day during the week and 2-3 times on saturday and sunday, it's doing very well.

Yes, GlassCoat cost a lot more but this stuff goes a loooong way!

Good Luck
    Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something better than aquapel?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    I've been using Pinnacle GlassCoat for the last few months with spectacular results. I applied it on my car a couple of months ago and my wifes car just last week, I havent had a single water spot on any of the glass on both vehicles. I reapplied it to my car since i was doing my wifes car, i dont think it needed it but i went ahead and did it, we had a tropical depression/storm last week so i wanted to make sure I was covered.

I think the ultimate test for me is that I also applied it to my shower glass a couple of weeks ago and it's performing very very well. We have extremely hard water in Houston, typically if I dont wipe down my shower it'll spot in about 1-2 days. After about 3 weeks, I think just saw the first water spot, given that the shower is used at least twice a day during the week and 2-3 times on saturday and sunday, it's doing very well.

Yes, GlassCoat cost a lot more but this stuff goes a loooong way!

Good Luck
    Jay
    thanks this will be another one I look into.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123