autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Collinite 845 and Turtle Wax Seal and Shine

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Try cosmic or Viking spritz. Great self cleaning. Better than most out their I’ve compared to except kami overcoat (another great choice). This are sio2 sealants.

Cosmic actually claims 12-14 months if paired with PAPrimer. Should easily get you the 4 months needed
    Remind me again... Cosmic Spritz is the new replacement for Cosmic V2 Coating, and the Spritz is rated for 12-14 months on Glasscoat Primer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Remind me again... Cosmic Spritz is the new replacement for Cosmic V2 Coating, and the Spritz is rated for 12-14 months on Glasscoat Primer?
    Bump.

Does anyone have any new information about the old Cosmic Spritz vs. new Cosmic Spraycoat are the same thing? I don’t want to go buy something I already have, but curious if I do buy the PA Invincible Primer will I be formally in the 12-14 month claim by using my 1 year old version of Cosmic Spritz?

Post Thanks / Like

Bump.

Does anyone have any new information about the old Cosmic Spritz vs. new Cosmic Spraycoat are the same thing? I don’t want to go buy something I already have, but curious if I do buy the PA Invincible Primer will I be formally in the 12-14 month claim by using my 1 year old version of Cosmic Spritz?
    As far as I know the product on it's own is about the same with Cosmic Spritz and Spraycoat. With the Spraycoat they added the bonding chemicals that where in the Cosmic v2 coating. So useing Invicible Primer Polish or Invicible Primer Spritz you are about to get around a year of longevity from the PA Cosmic Spraycoat. If you use the Cosmic Spritz I think that you will be getting a couple of months extra maybe but not up to what you get from the Spraycoat. It gets the Cosmic Spraycoat to also be harder as it where with the Cosmic v2 coating. You can use the old Cosmic Spritz as a maintance topper on the Cosmic Spraycoat so you use it up. The abrasives in PA Invicible Primer Polish is top notch and so a finishing polish pad and IPP you will get a very good finish from it. The Invicible Primer Spritz seems more to be towards the detailing businesses if you don't can get it in 100ml or 200ml bottles. We have it in the 500ml and that would last me a very long time as you know a little goes a very long way with PA products.

4. Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For maximum durability, especially during winter, would it be best to layer TWSNS or put a foundation layer down, then apply TW SNS over top?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJNinja View Post
    For maximum durability, especially during winter, would it be best to layer TWSNS or put a foundation layer down, then apply TW SNS over top?
    I personally would do a foundation layer coating or sealant... I picture the foundation providing the longevity while the SNS protects the foundation from the harsh chemicals from winter. Just my opinion though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    As far as I know the product on it's own is about the same with Cosmic Spritz and Spraycoat. With the Spraycoat they added the bonding chemicals that where in the Cosmic v2 coating. So useing Invicible Primer Polish or Invicible Primer Spritz you are about to get around a year of longevity from the PA Cosmic Spraycoat. If you use the Cosmic Spritz I think that you will be getting a couple of months extra maybe but not up to what you get from the Spraycoat. It gets the Cosmic Spraycoat to also be harder as it where with the Cosmic v2 coating. You can use the old Cosmic Spritz as a maintance topper on the Cosmic Spraycoat so you use it up. The abrasives in PA Invicible Primer Polish is top notch and so a finishing polish pad and IPP you will get a very good finish from it. The Invicible Primer Spritz seems more to be towards the detailing businesses if you don't can get it in 100ml or 200ml bottles. We have it in the 500ml and that would last me a very long time as you know a little goes a very long way with PA products.
    Thanks Tony. Sounds like it’s not the best idea to assume Cosmic Spritz and Cosmic Spraycoat are the same thing. I was hoping maybe I could expect crazy longevity of my Cosmic Spritz by only adding Glasscoat Primer Spritz to my collection, but perhaps Cosmic Spritz doesn’t have the bonding agents that Cosmic V2 had and Cosmic Spraycoat has... therefore Cosmic Spritz over Primer lasting 12-14 months or anywhere near isn’t realistic.

That aligns with your thoughts, correct?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tony. Sounds like it’s not the best idea to assume Cosmic Spritz and Cosmic Spraycoat are the same thing. I was hoping maybe I could expect crazy longevity of my Cosmic Spritz by only adding Glasscoat Primer Spritz to my collection, but perhaps Cosmic Spritz doesn’t have the bonding agents that Cosmic V2 had and Cosmic Spraycoat has... therefore Cosmic Spritz over Primer lasting 12-14 months or anywhere near isn’t realistic.

That aligns with your thoughts, correct?
    Correct. With the primer it's 2 different products but on it's own they are the same.

Would be very interesting to know what this is that does change the bonding to so much harder finish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12