autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Is It Possible to Print All Thread Pages Of A Topic in One Shot? [ Instead One Page at Time ]

Wanting to print a long forum thread with 21 pages. Any way to print all at once instead of having to go in page by page to print.

Sorry if this is in wrong forum, not finding correct forum to post website questions.

Thanks,

Kappy

Re: Is It Possible to Print All Thread Pages Of A Topic in One Shot? [ Instead One Page at Time ]

I did a test with a thread that has 17 pages. I'm using Safari; chose Print, and it gave me the option to print all 17 pages.

Mike Phillips

Re: Is It Possible to Print All Thread Pages Of A Topic in One Shot? [ Instead One Page at Time ]

Quote Originally Posted by Kappy View Post

I did a test with a thread that has 17 pages. I'm using Safari; chose Print, and it gave me the option to print all 17 pages.
    Never knew this?
    Thanks for sharing.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is an example:

On this topic/thread (see link below) the last post was by axel06 on thread page 8. When I am on thread page 1 I would like to be able to print all the thread pages (1-8) in one go but it does not make it to axel06 post on thread page 8.

Print will print all of thread page 1 contents (approx 21 sheets). But does not print out thread pages 2-8 and I have to go into each thread page separate to print.

The Definitive How-To Article for Removing Swirls, Scratches and Water Spots Using a Porter Cable 7424XP, G110v2 or Griot's Garage Polisher

Kappy

I clicked on the link, and while it shows 2 pages of posts online, when I go to print I get 48 pages, including the last post by axel06.

I have my preferences set to show 40 posts per page, so if your preferences are set to show fewer posts, you'll have more pages online. That shouldn't affect the number of pages being printed.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kappy View Post
    I have my preferences set to show 40 posts per page, so if your preferences are set to show fewer posts, you'll have more pages online. That shouldn't affect the number of pages being printed.
    This helps! went to Settings / General Settings / Number of Posts to Show Per Page (now set at 40)

Kappy

I'm sorry. I think your first post is actually correct. I didn't realize that when it's showing the number of pages being printed, that's for each individual page of posts.

For the thread you referenced, I do get 48 pages, but that's only for the second page of posts. I get another 35 for the first page and I don't see a way to combine the two.

In my first post, when I said I get 17 pages for a 17 page thread, that must have been for the first page of thread, not all 17 pages. I couldn't read the detail in the thumbnail on the Print page, or I would have noticed it only included the posts from the first page.

Sorry, again, for the confusion.