autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax, holy cow it’s good!

I think it’s funny and refreshing that we (I) see so many pictures of paint protected with coatings/SiO2 or new sealants like PNS, which have a very modern, glassy shine which most of us love... then someone shows pictures of a classic, quality carnauba product and we (I) remember that the classics had some crazy good looks, in a completely different, rich, smooth, shimmering kind of way.

There’s so many ways to make a car look fantastic in slightly different ways when polished properly, and I think it’s beneficial to keep the classics in mind, they still kick some arse.

2. Likes Reuben Brumby liked this post
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOOKS GOOD! I need to get a bottle, I'm just about to start mobile detailing again, and this would be a perfect addition to my arsenal. Any product I can apply with a DA seem to makes customers feel like I'm doing a lot more than I am lol. I just looked, it's available in a gallon too, woowoo.

Post Thanks / Like

Great work. I love the couple Pinnacle products I have... paste Sovereign and the spray wax. I think I’ll be ordering the liquid when my WGDGS runs out.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Beautiful job. Those clouds! The color who shall not be named is a beast to get perfect. Musta did a great job on the polish in June.

I’ve been thinking of a beauty wax to top my cquarts just to get that “waxed looked for a week for shows or cruises. May give this a tey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you...I repolished it before the wax on Saturday with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish with a LC White Pad, I really didnt need to do much if any correction since the finish still looked great from using BF One Step back in June.

Jay

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markymapo View Post
    I have a bottle of Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax that I purchased a few weeks ago; can’t wait to try.
    Get on it...you wont regret it!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    ^^ this. Gotta Love black when it's done right. Well done

Funny, I've detailed my car, my daughters boyfriends car, and best friends car...all are black, so im not sure what it's like to detail a non-black car! oops...my wifes X3 is white!

For comparison sake:
    Here's a shot of the beading on our Jeep with Cquartz

Strong but I still love GYEON's Syncro/Skin product. As good as the above is, Syncro is still noticeably more hydrophobic and sheets water better. Both have super tight and round beads.

Here's Syncro on my wife's car

Looks awesome, the beading is different using wax compared to PNS. It's only rained briefly one day but it's different.

Both Pics are of rain drops on a car that's been driven in that rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Steve View Post
    Its awesome stuff. I switched to using it exclusively over a year ago. My customers love it.
    One of the best things about it is there's no need to wait for it to haze before wiping it off. The label says to do a panel at a time wiping it off immediately. Doing so makes it so much easier to wipe off, not that it's hard to wipe if you let it haze, it's just super easy if you do it right away.
    It's not cheap but if you buy it during a 25% off sale you can get the gallon for a huge discount.
    Thank you...it is very easy to wipe on and wipe off...easy breezy! On the first coat I didn't wait as long as the second coat for it to haze, I found it was much easier to wipe off on the first coat not that the second was hard, just a little more work.

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I think it’s funny and refreshing that we (I) see so many pictures of paint protected with coatings/SiO2 or new sealants like PNS, which have a very modern, glassy shine which most of us love... then someone shows pictures of a classic, quality carnauba product and we (I) remember that the classics had some crazy good looks, in a completely different, rich, smooth, shimmering kind of way.

There’s so many ways to make a car look fantastic in slightly different ways when polished properly, and I think it’s beneficial to keep the classics in mind, they still kick some arse.
    I wanted to try something that would bring out the shine/glassy look...i think i found it!

Quote Originally Posted by j.williams@perpetualradiance View Post
    LOOKS GOOD! I need to get a bottle, I'm just about to start mobile detailing again, and this would be a perfect addition to my arsenal. Any product I can apply with a DA seem to makes customers feel like I'm doing a lot more than I am lol. I just looked, it's available in a gallon too, woowoo.
    Your customers will be very impressed, promise!

Quote Originally Posted by jdgamble View Post
    Great work. I love the couple Pinnacle products I have... paste Sovereign and the spray wax. I think I’ll be ordering the liquid when my WGDGS runs out.

I'm loving it too!!!

Post Thanks / Like

try the souveren jeweling wax next time its nice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    try the souveren jeweling wax next time its nice
    I always thought the Jeweling had the same sealant as Liquid Souv, but turns out no one could prove Jeweling has any carnauba in it. Either way, I’m sure the ‘liquid crystal’ polymers are similar and these would probably be a great combo for someone who wants a one step and then add a layer of Liquid Souv a month or two later to enhance the shine and durability.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jay...giving this post a bump as I am interested in how the Liquid Souveran has held up and performed since these last posts. still impressed by it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    Hey Jay...giving this post a bump as I am interested in how the Liquid Souveran has held up and performed since these last posts. still impressed by it?
    Funny you ask! I applied three coats of it last weekend and absolutely love it! Today, the dealer washed my car and swirled the crap out of it so I’m repolishing it with BF One Step right now! After I finish this wonderful task, I’ll be reapplying!

These are a few pics from last weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

So you'll top the BF Onestep with the Liquid Souveran? Just curious why you wouldn't redo the Advanced Finishing Polish then the Liquid Souveran as you did last time? Is it because you won't get enough cut from the Advanced to get rid of the dealer induced swirls?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast