autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interior : Milk Bomb

Try Nature's Miracle. You can get it at a pet store. If that can get mouse urine smell out of my '68 Camaro, I'm sure it can take care of a little milk. Just do a test section 1st to make sure it will not stain.

2. Likes TimD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you use an enzyme cleaner, do not let it sit too long on suede or leather.
    Do you have any updates for this thread? Spoiled milk smells worse than death! It will be interesting to hear how you get this resolved.
    "I've seen a good quality car wash look better than some guys complete detail jobs."
    Mike Phillips 10/21/09

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Interior : Milk Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    If you use an enzyme cleaner, do not let it sit too long on suede or leather.
    Do you have any updates for this thread? Spoiled milk smells worse than death! It will be interesting to hear how you get this resolved.
    Update: I picked up the Poorboy's World Interior Kit and have lightly applying the Enzyme Cleaner to my headliner and seat belt using the $5.99 Synth Brush . I have the Boars Hair Brush, which would probably work better since the Synth Brush doesn't seem to absorb liquids well.

I have applied very little, as in squirting 2 sprays into the synth brush and then lightly brushing the cleaner in, and so far the Enzyme cleaner seems to be working! The cleaners smell is light and pleasant. It hasn't caused any color fading or change in color on any of the areas I've applied it to either.

I still plan on having the interior professionally done, once I can afford it. However, for now I'm very happy with PBW's enzyme cleaner. The cabin air filter needs to be swapped, and I've picked up some GG glass clay to do the windows in case any VOC's have decided to stick to the glass. BUT - it seems that the smell is being slowly but surely decreased (or I'm becoming noseblind to it).

As far as the kit goes; I can't seem to adjust the spray pattern on the sprayer to do anything other than a single stream, so I will be swapping that out later. The 4oz Sample Cherry Air Freshener that came with the kit is also an enzyme cleaner, but it's cherry scent is overpowering so it won't see any use in my vehicle. I haven't used the carpet cleaner (1:32) or the glass cleaner yet, but I'm sure I'll get to those eventually. The carpet cleaner makes 8 gallons, if I did my math right, so to me the kit seems like a good deal, worth checking out while it's on sale.
    Last edited by ERP; 09-11-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Ease of reading edits

5. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I feel for you but gotta ask... how much milk are you buying????????
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Natures Miracle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12