autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Pro detailer recommendation in the Plantation/Davie Florida area, non-mobile preferred

I recently got a new (to me) 2017 Acura MDX and she needs full interior vacuum/steam/extraction, shampoo/condition, cleaning/dressing and some exterior work wouldn't hurt (a wash, *maybe* clay bar, maybe discussion about some protective options).

It would be a plus if the detailer could also install two front ceramic window tints, but not required. If you/they can recommend a place I can take her for the tints then that would be just fine too.

I'm in the Plantation and Davie area in Florida (Broward County). I'd prefer to bring her into your shop/bay because the weather can be so unpredictable (today is proving my point).

2. Likes astro liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pro detailer recommendation in the Plantation/Davie Florida area, non-mobile preferred

Quote Originally Posted by needplantationdetail View Post
    I recently got a new (to me) 2017 Acura MDX and she needs full interior vacuum/steam/extraction, shampoo/condition, cleaning/dressing and some exterior work wouldn't hurt (a wash, *maybe* clay bar, maybe discussion about some protective options).

It would be a plus if the detailer could also install two front ceramic window tints, but not required. If you/they can recommend a place I can take her for the tints then that would be just fine too.

I'm in the Plantation and Davie area in Florida (Broward County). I'd prefer to bring her into your shop/bay because the weather can be so unpredictable (today is proving my point).
    With regards to tinting...Brians Window Tinting in Hollywood Florida for the tints. Great reviews. (Friend had a car tinted there and I hope to get my car tinted there soon). Don't know if thats close to you or not. Home | Hollywood, FL | Brian's Window Tinting (no I don't work there or am associated to it in any way)..its just where I am going to get my car done.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Autogeekonline mobile app

4. Thanks needplantationdetail thanked for this post
    Likes needplantationdetail liked this post