autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What products to use with no-rinse wash, and spray on protection that lasts at least a month.

I would like to know what products I could use to do a waterless wash, and protect that will be hyrophobic, and uv protect for more than a month in case I can't wash again? I also don't really want to do a regular wax that requires buffing, etc. I was thinking of washing with ONR wash and wax, and then spray optiseal as drying aid monthly, but maybe I should do regular ONR, and Spray wax? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks.
    CP

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What products to use with no-rinse wash, and spray on protection that lasts at least a month.

a spray sealant like Polish Angel High gloss or Mckee37 hydro blue will fit the bill for after a Waterless/rinseless

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What products to use with no-rinse wash, and spray on protection that lasts at least a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@ShineStruck View Post
    a spray sealant like Polish Angel High gloss or Mckee37 hydro blue will fit the bill for after a Waterless/rinseless
    No offense but I don’t think he’d want to have to get his car wet again after waterless washing it in order to apply Hydro Blue.

Post Thanks / Like

I simply gave him two options as he mentioned using something as a drying aid anyways

I'd normaly say waxed shine Aqua bead as it can be applied spray rinse or spray via dry or wet..but still need to purchase through UK vendor unless something changed.

No offense taken

Post Thanks / Like

Try Wolfgang Uber as a rinseless.

As for spray waxes, Optimum or DG Aquawax are very fine products.

I hope that answers some of what you wanted to know.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been using ONR regular with Opti-Seal as a drying aid on my car that is parked in the driveway and it seems to last at least a month.

Turtle Wax Seal and Shine has been getting a lot of attention these days so I just tried it out on my other car that’s kept in the garage. Can’t attest to its longevity yet since it’s only been a few days but the slickness after application is nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on where you live. I use beadmaker in california will give me a month

Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang über SiO2 Waterless Wash would be a choice in this I think. If you just are going to be useing 1 product. And if you use a spray on wipe off product after the wash you have a lot of options available that gives you a month of protection. Sonax BSD is 1 of them and Optimum Car Wax if you want to have a more UV protection that is patented. Even most of the sealants and the SiO2 sealants will get you a great protection. It's much of the condition of the paint is in how clean it is from contaminants.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are looking for a real AIO waterless wash that offers above average protection give the new Wolfgang Si02 waterless wash a shot. With Si02 (Silica) added into the product it really does offer enhanced protection.

I recently completed a review on it.
    Product Review: Wolfgang "UBER" Si02 Waterless wash