autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

McKees 37 Fast Wax

Let me start this post with a little background. It has been a wet 9 months,and especially the last 6 or so. I didn't get to do much detailing to speak of during the Winter and Spring. I placed a pretty big order with AG for Christmas,but I didn't even open the box until a month or so ago. I already had too many spray waxes,but I purchased the Wolgang Uber Sio2 Spray in that order. I had totally forgotten about buying Mckees 37 Fast Wax,or getting it as a sample also!!

I was itching to try a new product so I decided to go with the McKees. Folks,this stuff is the real deal. It looks good,it's slick,beads nicely,and it's got some pretty awesome durability also. It's ridiculously cheap to boot.

I have sung the praises of DG rinseless mixed as a QD,but the McKees is right there with it or better. It looks great on red. I washed my wifes Liquid Red G8 GT with Mckees 37 Rinse Free Wash and Wax,AND topped it with Fast Wax. It absolutely glowed!

I would have to say Fast Wax is every bit as good as BF Midnight Sun Spray wax. BFMS is my go to for that last bit of "OOMPH" if you know what I mean,but the McKees might be even better.

2. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKees 37 Fast Wax

It’s a very solid spray wax. I also like the BF Carnauba Spray Wax (as it’s called now) and would have a tough time choosing. I feel Fast Wax has a bit more of top quality sealant, real shiny look to it, but still gets some glow from the carnauba.

Not sure what you’re into, but it’s one of the best carnauba spray waxes for a drying aid after a wash... something many carnauba sprays aren’t great for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    It’s a very solid spray wax. I also like the BF Carnauba Spray Wax (as it’s called now) and would have a tough time choosing. I feel Fast Wax has a bit more of top quality sealant, real shiny look to it, but still gets some glow from the carnauba.

Not sure what you’re into, but it’s one of the best carnauba spray waxes for a drying aid after a wash... something many carnauba sprays aren’t great for.
    I tried The McKees as a drying aid,which I don't typically do. It worked better as a drying aid than anything else I've tried.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using the M37 fast wax on my M4 ,which is metallic grey, for a year now ( I spray it on every 4 months). I really like the way looks ( I do have WGDGS underneath that I put on 1x/year)
    2022 Carrera S & Honda CRV Hybrid
    2015 Lexus IS 350, 2016 Ford F-150
    Cobalt 242 (8.1 L block, Volvo outdrive)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Markymapo View Post
    I have been using the M37 fast wax on my M4 ,which is metallic grey, for a year now ( I spray it on every 4 months). I really like the way looks ( I do have WGDGS underneath that I put on 1x/year)
    I have a bottle of WGDGS that I haven't used yet. I will most likely try that combo at some point in the future even though I have some Uber Sio2 spray. I've yet to use the Uber spray either.

I'm telling you this weather has put the hurt on my detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

even using the mckee's 37 rinseless wash at a 10:1 dilution as a spray wax has worked really well for me. excellent gloss with some added protection..

8. Likes PA DETAILER liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive used the McKees trademark extender spray wax over top of WGDGS with good results. This is a polymer topping, and I just got some fast wax so I am intrigued by the carnauba look I will get when I try it.

Post Thanks / Like

As mentioned by Joe from McKess, Their rinse less wash makes a awesome drying aid. 2oz to a 32oz spray bottle.
    McKee?s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

Really pops the finish after a wash and before drying. I have found the extender spray wax a bit finicky. It is a good product. I think it makes for a better drying aid on a wet surface. I have not tried the fast wax as of yet. But again, sounds like a perfect drying aid.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    As mentioned by Joe from McKess, Their rinse less wash makes a awesome drying aid. 2oz to a 32oz spray bottle.
    McKee?s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

Really pops the finish after a wash and before drying. I have found the extender spray wax a bit finicky. It is a good product. I think it makes for a better drying aid on a wet surface. I have not tried the fast wax as of yet. But again, sounds like a perfect drying aid.
    The 2:32 ratio scares me a bit, considering the WW dilution is listed as 1:128 (1gal). Something seems not right with one of these two rations to have such a massive difference for mixed product that basically perform the same task.

Post Thanks / Like

2018 Colorado ZR2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast