autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

303 Wiper Treatment

I've been looking into buying some wiper treatment for my car , and many has recommended the 303 Wiper Treatment sachet , but I noticed that the Autogeek store does not have it in stock anymore, neither do many online detailing product stores. Does anyone now when these will be back in stock or if 303 had stopped manufacturing this product??

2. Likes dcjredline liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Wiper Treatment

IMO it was junk. The best treatment for worn wipers is to replace them. Inserts are cheap.

Use some glass polish (easier to remove than regular polish) to strip and clean your windshield. Wipe with denatured alcohol then a damp cloth with distilled water. Apply McKee's 37 glass coating as directed or Rust Oleum's Never Wet for glass and then install the new inserts. You'll be good to go.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

4. Likes custmsprty, PaulMys, Desertnate liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

my wipers are pretty new but they are streaking so I need a solution for this. I've also applied Rain X on my windshield.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hirafdo View Post
    I've been looking into buying some wiper treatment for my car , and many has recommended the 303 Wiper Treatment sachet , but I noticed that the Autogeek store does not have it in stock anymore, neither do many online detailing product stores. Does anyone now when these will be back in stock or if 303 had stopped manufacturing this product??
    I don't see why this product would not simply be their normal protectant... on little spot applicator wipes.... at an inflated cost.

I use 303 on my wipers as they don't have inserts (most don't any longer) and cost about $20/each.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hirafdo View Post
    my wipers are pretty new but they are streaking so I need a solution for this. I've also applied Rain X on my windshield.
    Lots of places to begin but I'd start with my above noted proceedure to clean the glass. Just like LSP's on paint, Rain X will adhere but for best results the glass has to be cleaned. A good test to know when you get to bare clean glass is when you flush it with water, the water will stick to it like glue and not sheet or bead. If you were to swipe it with a squeegee it would have a defined line. Only then will you know you're down to completely fresh and clean glass.

From there if it's an older vehicle or one that sits outside most of the time, it could be related to the wiper arms. Those too are relatively inexpensive and simple to replace but I'd try aligning them first (twist in direction of shudder).
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

I've never heard of this product from 303, closest I've heard of are the tablets that go directly into your washer bottle, those I have used.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

303 Wiper Treatment

This stuff was just their regular protectant on a little towel. I wonder if you can use Bead Maker?

Post Thanks / Like

A good cleaner for wiperblades...Collinite #520, LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

11. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    This stuff was just their regular protectant on a little towel.
    FYI, I have found that 303 markets several of their products under various names. An easy way to find out is to look up the SDS for their products and compare the ingredients. There is a link to SDS's at the botton of the homepage of the Goldeagle web site.

Post Thanks / Like

Every 6 months or so I just apply 303 Protectant to the wiper blades and it works fine that way. As others have said, they probably just use 303 Protectant in the product that you're referring to.

I do like Klasse Act's idea of using Collinite 520 to clean them, and then apply 303 Protectant afterwards. Nice suggestion, Roger.

My Trico Force wiper blades are almost a year old and still going strong. Of course, Rain-X cuts down on their use, but I'm hoping to get a few years out of them using this technique. Here's the video I saw where this process was first explained or suggested, and it's exactly what I did and it seems to be working just fine.

14. Thanks pwoptima thanked for this post
    Likes pwoptima liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast