autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Backing Plate Separation

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    It was cold and freezing in the beggining of July the last time I visited Boston 30 years or so ago, and if I recall it was the last time I visited Boston! I flew up from Jersey to get a paasport, it was high 80's in NYC and 65 in Boston. My mom grew up there and I was like lets get the h outa here. Hence why I live in Florida. It'll be high 90's here for the next week.

Go Tampa Bay Rays LOL.

Rays 2019 salaries: The $52 million.

The Red Sox again have the highest payroll in baseball at just less than $222 million,
    And they still had to pay Pnada Sandoval $18,000,000 for that debacle. LOL
    Where should I go to see all of those Rays WS trophies?

:P
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Likes custmsprty, Paul A. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just looked up Mother's Powerball. Mother has been very busy. There is a mini-powerball. There is a PowerCone 360, I'm going to order this, maybe. There is a PowerBall 2. I am waiting for Powerball III - Revenge of the Gambling Addicts. The addicts decide to form a 20 person line in front of you at 7-11 taking hours for each person to decide what numbers to play. And you came in for a cup of coffee.

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I get it, man. And in no way was I trying to be harsh with my post.

If you ever need anything, I would be willing to forget that whole "Boston" thing as a Yankee fan.

And finally.... Man you aren't kidding. The rain has been relentless here this spring.
    I love the Yankees / Rays rivalry. You got us these last two series, but man I can't believe our guy blew it in the bottom of the 9th last week. That sucked. But we still own CC lol.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

6. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Where should I go to see all of those Rays WS trophies?

:P
    I have a story to tell you. I was in Vegas at a packaging trade show a few years back at the Palm Restaurant watching the elimination game. Rays Vs. Red Sox. It was to go to the wild card game since we tied the Red Sox, one game elimination. Longoria hit a home run into the corner and we sent the Sox packing. I was going nuts and I heard this voice behind me as he put his hand on my shoulder that said, "as a Yankees fan since it was against the Red Sox I can cheer for the Rays today" W/O turning around I was like, I know that voice. It was Sheppard Smith LOL!
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

8. Likes PaulMys, Paul A. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    I have a story to tell you. I was in Vegas at a packaging trade show a few years back at the Palm Restaurant watching the elimination game. Rays Vs. Red Sox. It was to go to the wild card game since we tied the Red Sox, one game elimination. Longoria hit a home run into the corner and we sent the Sox packing. I was going nuts and I heard this voice behind me as he put his hand on my shoulder that said, "as a Yankees fan since it was against the Red Sox I can cheer for the Rays today" W/O turning around I was like, I know that voice. It was Sheppard Smith LOL!
    No way! Nice!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy the the Red Sox have done well since breaking the curse. I'm not too much of a baseball fan, although I will defend my team against those )_**^&^%^ from NY.
    The Celtics are the ones that really need something. The problem is that no one is quite sure what. You would think that a healthy Kyrie Irving should have propelled them a lot better this season, but it was a terrible season.
    The did much better a few seasons ago with less talent but more drive. I don't know what it would take however to match the west coast power teams.

11. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, though I grew up in South Jersey I was always a Celtics fan, they always did it right. And those rivalries with the Sixers and then the Lakers were classic. That being said, I personally don't watch bball anymore.

Your darn Bruins, I knew they were going to do it, my gut told me so. I was hoping for a round two 7 game classic vs. you guys. But I saw our Lightnings choke coming a mile away. Hope you guys roll over the next team. It was great to see you blanked the Carolina Hurricanes. Here's to another Stanley Cup in Boston.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

13. Likes Paul A. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as the team whose name we cannot mention outside New England, it has been a gold rush for years. But I am not looking forward to cold weather and the fall.
    Apparently from that team, more people than yourself like extra-curricular activities in FL...................

15. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charlestek View Post
    As far as the team whose name we cannot mention outside New England, it has been a gold rush for years. But I am not looking forward to cold weather and the fall.
    Apparently from that team, more people than yourself like extra-curricular activities in FL...................
    Don't even mention the Succaneers LOL. Been here 37 years, they are cursed.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charlestek View Post
    I'm happy the the Red Sox have done well since breaking the curse. I'm not too much of a baseball fan, although I will defend my team against those )_**^&^%^ from NY.
    The Celtics are the ones that really need something. The problem is that no one is quite sure what. You would think that a healthy Kyrie Irving should have propelled them a lot better this season, but it was a terrible season.
    The did much better a few seasons ago with less talent but more drive. I don't know what it would take however to match the west coast power teams.
    Well, even though the Patriots get slapped around by the Giants in the Super Bowl, and the Sawx have over 20 WS titles to go to tie us,

I will still offer to you any advice in my arsenal, Chuck.

18. Likes Paul A. liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast