So I was bored this weekend while cleaning my wife’s van. I saw the McGuire’s Hybrid Ceramic that has come out but haven’t gotten the chance to try it. So I made my own. I took 2oz. of Duragloss 932 Rinseless and mixed in 1oz. Carpro reload with 16oz of distilled water. I absolutely love DG931/932 both as a Rinseless and at QD strength. I think it is the best bang for the buck product on the market. And for some reason seems to well outlast normal Aquawax and has better hydrophobicity. I had the Reload in the cabinet and had no plans on using on anything so I said what the heck. I have mixed products before. Some with subpar results.
This concoction on the other hand really surprised and intrigued me. It’s was extremely glossy. Better than Aquawax or Reload as stand alones IMO. It was really easy to apply unlike some echo2/reload drying aids that smeared on me before. This went on nice and easy. No smearing. Is extremely smooth to the touch after curing.
I am not sure how it effect the hydrophobic properties of the DG931. I was never thrilled with Reload by itself.

I will try to follow up with feedback on its performance in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app