autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bead Maker question

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Hopefully THIS thread doesn't go south like others have had (clearing my throat)...
    You’re the only 1 who thinks like that... There hasn’t been an issue in any of the Beadmaker threads. I have no idea what caused my thread to get locked. That thread was good, plus I wasn’t done with my review...

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So it has rained yesterday and today, today much more so and I can report that the beading was really good still. Somewhere else I stated the beading was "average" but since the rain was pretty consistent today the behavior was different too, wish I had taken a pic FWIW.

I would like to direct those who don't care for the product to watch the video provided and please feel free to read and post the negative comments in there, this way the thread doesn't get locked and people who are trying to find out about the product can read for themselves and make the determination whether they wanna buy the product or not.

It's hard to keep the train going on any product, no matter how good it is, look at Aquawax for instance, an outstanding product still I'm sure but just because it's not talked about like Beadmaker doesn't make it any less of a product, so let's keep this in mind when everyone comes in here and posts about how they can't wait till Beadmaker isn't the flavor of the month anymore, it's a natural progression in our hobby but those who REALLY like it will continue to while others down the road will find it, like it and keep using itBead Maker questionBead Maker question

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes Sports Fan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    You’re the only 1 who thinks like that... There hasn’t been an issue in any of the Beadmaker threads. I have no idea what caused my thread to get locked. That thread was good, plus I wasn’t done with my review...
    I remember saying in one BM thread that I wished it "would just go away". (The thread).

Don't think it was yours, Ric. But I do remember that it was because of the pointed, and almost hateful rhetoric of the BM fans.

If you like a product, cool. Tell others, try to sway others, show pics, etc. That's what I love about AGO.

But when things get ugly, and guys start spewing venom, well that's not in the spirit of the forum,
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes Klasse Act, Oz_TCH, Sports Fan, acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What I really meant was that there was no reason for there to be any problems at all.

Post Thanks / Like

What I really meant was that there was no reason for there to be any problems at all.
    Right, and continuing to talk about it only invokes unnecessary memories of “the thread that coulda been”.

9. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Right, and continuing to talk about it only invokes unnecessary memories of “the thread that coulda been”.
    I’m not the 1 who brought up the possibility of this thread “going south”

Post Thanks / Like

I’m not the 1 who brought up the possibility of this thread “going south”
    Totally understood, I was just agreeing with your point that there was never a need to mention the old “drama”, if it can even be classified as that.

I’m going to bow out of this thread now to ensure I have nothing to do with criticizing BM or its followers. Later guys!

12. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The irony here is that I asked an honest question because I didn't know the answer. I appreciate Klasse Act telling me about the video posted on TRC's site today because that gave me the information I needed to know...but I certainly didn't create this thread in order to create any controversy or drama. I even used the AG "search" function and found nothing that even came close to answering my question on Bead Maker...hence, this thread was created for that purpose...not for "fanboys" or "haters" to cause any flame wars.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Vegas1, pwoptima liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Over in the You Tube thread I asked about the possibility of more durability being added and at the very least they know about people's concerns and are looking it atleastBead Maker questionBead Maker question

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

16. Likes Sports Fan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Over in the You Tube thread I asked about the possibility of more durability being added and at the very least they know about people's concerns and are looking into it at least

From most of the comments that I've seen on YouTube and read here and elsewhere, Bead Maker seems to add some protection to go along with a nice, slick, glossy finish for around 3 weeks to a month (I know that P&S says 1 to 3 months, but 3 would likely be the absolute best case scenario). I may be wrong, but I would have to think that most people would not be looking at Bead Maker as a primary sealant but rather simply as a topper to help extend the life of their current or existing sealant/wax. Personally, I know that I certainly wouldn't be looking at it for much more in the durability category than what any kind of spray wax would typically provide...but I do appreciate you bringing up the durability concerns of others to them for future consideration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

18. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast