autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Big Props for Gyeon customer service!

Hey AGGang,
    I really like using big detailing bags to keep everything organized since I'm limited on room. I have 4 bags and they hold everything I need. Make finding everything easy! I have 2 maxshine's a Rupes and the Gyeon. The Gyon is my favorite. Well thought out and allows you many configurations. I just had the zipper pulls come off. If they weren't so dam cool I would of never cared!
    I wrote Gyeon letting them know how much I liked there bag also how it stacked up to the others I had. I was only inquiring if they might have any of them in stock?
    I received a reply less than 24 hours later. Daniel w/Gyeon asked to send a photo and she would see what she could do. Again less than 24 hours from sending her the photos she mentioned that they didn't have any but would send me there smaller model to go with it. I was BLOWN AWAY! As far as any company going the extra mile. They hit a home run!

Big Props for Gyeon customer service!-gyeon-large-bag-jpgBig Props for Gyeon customer service!-gyeon-small-bag-jpg

2. Thanks Lance Mark thanked for this post
    Likes SNP209, dgage, Bosko, AMarkham40, BudgetPlan1 and 6 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Props for Gyeon customer service!

That's awesome! I'm glad Gyeon took care of you and sent a new smaller bag. I've had zipper pulls come off several bags and backpacks over the years. I just use small zip-ties as replacements and they work great. Cheap easy fix!

Post Thanks / Like

Gyeon is good stuff. CanCoat may not be a traditional coating, but it's a pretty serious sealant and it held up really well on Harley Street Glide. I recently did a '21 Street Glide with brushed aluminum and powder coated mag wheels. I spent some time making them look nice and at the last minute had Gyeon RIM sent to me. Like CanCoat, you have to work quick, but this it will be my go to for coating rim, forks, and brake calipers.

Always glad to see a good report like this....thank you for sharing.

Edit: As well, I need some bags like yours. Thanks for the recommendation.

Post Thanks / Like

Gyeon is becoming one of my favorite product lines. I just applied MOHS EVO to my truck and it was a great experience. Glad to see their customer service is top shelf as well.

6. Likes Lance Mark liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Gyeon is becoming one of my favorite product lines. I just applied MOHS EVO to my truck and it was a great experience. Glad to see their customer service is top shelf as well.
    I thought they were sending me the smaller $25 bag and was completley shocked! Come to find out there actually sending me the Large one $75 I've never had customer service even close to what they did!