autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Recommendations For Glossiest Spray Wax

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Beadmaker

I love all the recommendations! I've put several in my cart, but I'm not sure I can justify the Polish Angel's price! Maybe somewhere down the road I'll try that one if I feel like treating myself, lol. Please feel free to continue to chime in, I'll likely hold off until the weekend before making a purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tidmack View Post
    I love all the recommendations! I've put several in my cart, but I'm not sure I can justify the Polish Angel's price! Maybe somewhere down the road I'll try that one if I feel like treating myself, lol. Please feel free to continue to chime in, I'll likely hold off until the weekend before making a purchase.
    I have a lot of PA products and my least favorite is High Gloss, I got a lot of streaking with it. But many of the others I have used I love. Just a note, my BM reccomendation is based upon price and shine. I have also used a number of the other products noted in this thread so far.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Beadmaker after wash.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

4. Likes Ochnob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, PA is pricey but their products take very little amounts to achieve great results.

6. Likes custmsprty, Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This weekend I tried a 50:50 mix of Mckee’s37 Fast Wax and High Gloss Detail Spray. Really enjoyed this combo as a drying aid and the results left behind!! I did rinseless washes on my beater civic and my wife’s well maintained daily driven Miata.
    My civic is pretty swirled as I’ve never given a good intense compound/polish but the shine is clearly there!! 180k miles and given no respect in parking lots
    Recommendations For Glossiest Spray Wax-ad689487-5582-4b2c-a9d5-8f8c67bbde59-jpg
    Recommendations For Glossiest Spray Wax-eff4eb0d-b825-4a3f-b001-b9386ab159a3-jpg

My wife’s Miata with 55k and sits outside 24/7 in all 4 seasons!
    Recommendations For Glossiest Spray Wax-c4bac416-79fd-4e8a-9bdd-3900bb80456d-jpg
    Recommendations For Glossiest Spray Wax-b6755062-e34b-4202-8f3a-9e75bb5d78f8-jpg
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

8. Likes Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

PA Gold Zirkon

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Duragloss aquawax it’s a normal spray wax not spray on rinse off. I loved it so much I contacted duragloss and they gave me a free T-shirt that fit

11. Likes Ochnob, MrOneEyedBoh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For price and gloss Griots best of show spray wax is nice with decent durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes Sports Fan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My vote goes to Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer. Seems the stuff has really grown on me recently, plus the durability is pretty phenomenal for a spray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I understand from a business kind of view that Polish Angel products is a little pricey even if a little goes a long way with them. For personal use if going more by the look of the spray wax you useing. I would absolutely recommend to try them out.

As I have understand it before the Bead Maker did some noice and come to be a hype. There was detailers that used P&S brand and there pro line of products that was been sended this BM out to them. And many of them absolutely loved working with them and especially as a last product before it's released to the customer. One downside with BM I think it's need to be cured for some time before it gets wet. But as a glossenhancer it seems to be working great for many and even those with gloss readers says it's a bigger bump in gloss than many other products.

For business it's also worth checking out rinseless wash or waterless wash that you can dilute to QD strength. One I really like is Carpro EcH2O. If you get a 1L bottle and dilute in QD 1:20 you get around 5 gallons of QD. And a little goes a long way with this too. And 5 gallons of QD for $25 is very economical in the longrun. Then it's great at waterless wash and rinseless wash also. Something like the door jambs really shines up after a waterless wash. And I feeled it stayed clean for a little longer time too for some reason. Not much of protection though from it. And many does the Merlin Elixir with EcH2O to get a little more protection and gloss from it with the added Reload or any other SiO2 water based sealant like Gyeon Cure for an example.

Or maybe look into another rinseless wash or waterless wash that leaves more protection behind if that is wanted. Duragloss and Ultima is a couple of ones that leaves a month or 2 of protection.

Otherwise you have a lot of great QD/ spray waxes that does an awesome job on the gloss. But as you know nothing competes with an abrasive to get gloss. Maybe a little old school but a glaze topped with a spray wax with a longer longevity can fit the bill sometimes. Or an AIO/ cleaner wax that you can do a couple of passes with can also do some great work in less time than full corrections.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast