autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ideas for removing urethane paint and overspray from new cloth convertible top?

1- I am lazy and almost skipped reading this
    2- Worth reading since you got the car back, and got to him.
    3- I really hope everything works out for you, Indy. Sorry to hear this, man.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ideas for removing urethane paint and overspray from new cloth convertible top?

Got him. Nah good to stand your ground man keep us updated. Would definitely recommend leaving a yelp and google review to let others in your area know if this experience. It sucks but if you can save someone the same experience.... you will have gotten something out of the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks WristyManchego thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Got him. Nah good to stand your ground man keep us updated. Would definitely recommend leaving a yelp and google review to let others in your area know if this experience. It sucks but if you can save someone the same experience.... you will have gotten something out of the experience.

Yeah, I definitely agree with leaving a google/yelp review.

Post Thanks / Like

Yelp review left. I guess I will have to figure out how to leave one on google as well.

I will keep everyone posted as things progress. We have court ordered mediation next month, and we'll either settle the case or proceed to trial.

I am going to need to find a couple of expert witnesses. One for the paint and body work, and one for the paint on the top to see if the paint can be removed or it the top has to be replaced.

Any suggestions on who to use? If you are an expert, you get paid pretty well to testify.

6. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Yelp review left. I guess I will have to figure out how to leave one on google as well.

I will keep everyone posted as things progress. We have court ordered mediation next month, and we'll either settle the case or proceed to trial.

I am going to need to find a couple of expert witnesses. One for the paint and body work, and one for the paint on the top to see if the paint can be removed or it the top has to be replaced.

Any suggestions on who to use? If you are an expert, you get paid pretty well to testify.
    I would talk to another body shop. To google review you need a gmail account (email). Simple as googling the company name once up click on it in the detailed area. From their click on the stars and should give option to leave review. I think googlecreviee is most important as is #1 way people will look him up.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys...any ideas on how to change the title of this? Since it now appears to have morphed into so much more than just paint on a convertible top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12