autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New pressure washer time. Input/thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    If given a choice I would take more power. To me its like picking between a 4 or 8 cylinder truck. That is why I got a tundra and not a 4 cylinder tacoma.

I dont feel og is overpriced in fact i think the guy offers equal or lower price for the stuff he sells only difference is you have to pay for shipping and a lot of online stores require you to pay shipping. And on top of that he has a lot of different products to buy that not many others have all at one store.
    You are a fairly,decent,troll

2. Dislikes bolts disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    You are a fairly,decent,troll
    Nah and Im not here to start a flame war either like you I only see what I see. Look at his prices it speaks for itself. Any clown can tell you that. Just the facts. End of story. Come on now if you bought a 1322 you probably got it from him because I dont see it anywhere else unless its from kranzle. And if you bought it from him you are a hypocrite. Dont hate.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    Nah and Im not here to start a flame war either like you I only see what I see. Look at his prices it speaks for itself. Any clown can tell you that. Just the facts. End of story. Come on now if you bought a 1322 you probably got it from him because I dont see it anywhere else unless its from kranzle. And if you bought it from him you are a hypocrite. Dont hate.
    Like I said. Troll, and now you are a ####### goof, LOLOLZ. His prices are more. Add shipping and forget it, LOLOLZ. Seriously. Did your mom drink when she was pregnant, LOLOLZ. And I’m seriously asking. If so that explains a lot, LOLOLZ. ��

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    Like I said. Troll, and now you are a ####### goof, LOLOLZ. His prices are more. Add shipping and forget it, LOLOLZ. Seriously. Did your mom drink when she was pregnant, LOLOLZ. And I’m seriously asking. If so that explains a lot, LOLOLZ. ��
    youre the troll man only come online to bash and flame get a life and get the hell out. youre the clown for going to og when you hate the guy what a hypocrite. why bash the dude when clearly you like what he is offering and you watched his videos! did you not buy a krazle or is that just smoke and mirrors? did you not watch the guy on youtube to even find out what a kranzle is? and you come back online to bash and hate when you watched and supposedly bought the product the guy is selling? youre the troll man! really come on now dont you have better things to do than come online and hate? probably not eh

Mike Phillips

God I have playing Moderator....

I just read through this entire thread and got to the two people discussing pressure washers like normal people and then it went south?

I didn't see why?

I have a lot to do this week and next week, no time for this kind of stuff... so... thread is closed.

7. Likes Texchappy, PaulMys, Daviddear30 liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456