autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New pressure washer time. Input/thoughts ?

Kinda thinking about getting that Karcher K1700 Cube for its compact size. I don't need anything crazy and it isn't really expensive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vaca22 View Post
    Kinda thinking about getting that Karcher K1700 Cube for its compact size. I don't need anything crazy and it isn't really expensive.
    I've heard good things about that one. I think it might require a 20A service for it, if I remember correctly. I bought a Comet 1700 Static and really am happy with it. It had the length of hose I needed and works off a 15A service. The hose is pretty flexible, even though it might appear cheap. I can't say anything about the wand that came with it, however it does have an adjustable spray tip, rather than nozzles. I bought a wand, nozzles, and some quick connects to make mine easier to use with car washing, which is about all I'll do with it.

As far as Kranzles go, I'm not EVER going to pay that kind of money for a pressure washer. I'm not a hater, I just know what I want and what my limits are personally.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Waiting for someone to import the 1050P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why this model??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garagehack View Post
    Why this model??
    Cheap for a kranzle. 3-400 euros so between 4-500 dollars. Portable. About 1200 psi. 1.8 gpm. TSS.

All i really need for car washing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a,quick 2 year update:

I went with the kranzle and haven’t regretted one bit.

I use it enough to justify the price and it should outlast me, and save money In the The long haul.

Lesson learned: cheap pressure washers are for rich people.

And I can’t state strong enough..... this thing is unbelievable quiet! Like unreal. The water shooting out produces more noise. This is almost worth,the price of admission alone

6. Likes dgage, PaulyT, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bean438 View Post
    Just a,quick 2 year update:

I went with the kranzle and haven’t regretted one bit.

I use it enough to justify the price and it should outlast me, and save money In the The long haul.

Lesson learned: cheap pressure washers are for rich people.

And I can’t state strong enough..... this thing is unbelievable quiet! Like unreal. The water shooting out produces more noise. This is almost worth,the price of admission alone
    I hear you man I initially balked at the price but after og was raving about it I figured Id give it a shot and found a way to get it. Coming from a sunjoe it was night and day. On top of that I just started using the new mosmatic gun and that too is night and day compared to the mtm gun.

You really dont know until you try it. Many props to og for high quality products. I wish he made a more powerful og version 3.0 of the kranzle 1322 Id buy that in a second even if it costs 2 grand.

8. Likes DFB liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    I hear you man I initially balked at the price but after og was raving about it I figured Id give it a shot and found a way to get it. Coming from a sunjoe it was night and day. On top of that I just started using the new mosmatic gun and that too is night and day compared to the mtm gun.

You really dont know until you try it. Many props to og for high quality products. I wish he made a more powerful og version 3.0 of the kranzle 1322 Id buy that in a second even if it costs 2 grand.
    If you need a 3gpm electric you can always go 240. Not,really needed.

OG doesnt make the kranzle. They just import/retail.

OG products are the same as auto geek.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe og meaning obsessed garage created the 1322 to his specs and he is a distributor. Clean garage sells kranzle but I did not see them selling the 1322 they have a 1622 I personally would buy a 3gpm 120v kranzle total stop from the guy if he ever made one. Og is your one stop shop for his products he likes which is pretty smart in that you need to do less hunting around for good stuff although you might be able to get a better deal if amazon sells it.

Kranzle is the real deal.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    I believe og meaning obsessed garage created the 1322 to his specs and he is a distributor. Clean garage sells kranzle but I did not see them selling the 1322 they have a 1622 I personally would buy a 3gpm 120v kranzle total stop from the guy if he ever made one. Og is your one stop shop for his products he likes which is pretty smart in that you need to do less hunting around for good stuff although you might be able to get a better deal if amazon sells it.

Kranzle is the real deal.

Correct. I forgot he “designed” the 1322.
    Why do,you need 3gpm?

I only bought the kranzle from OG. Over priced,for everything else.

Post Thanks / Like

If given a choice I would take more power. To me its like picking between a 4 or 8 cylinder truck. That is why I got a tundra and not a 4 cylinder tacoma.

I dont feel og is overpriced in fact i think the guy offers equal or lower price for the stuff he sells only difference is you have to pay for shipping and a lot of online stores require you to pay shipping. And on top of that he has a lot of different products to buy that not many others have all at one store.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast