autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New pressure washer time. Input/thoughts ?

If I was gonna spend a lot of money on a pressure washer, I would definatelly go for one that can use hot water. While more flow and higher pressure can improve the cleaning ability somewhat, hot water will make it A LOT more effective at cleaning. And I agree with you Bean, if you are gonna spent top dollars, getting something that can be fixed locally with prenty of available parts is a definite plus.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

The kranzle, and Ar630tss can do 140 which is more than most households put out

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you post the link to those pressure washer tests he did. I've been trying to find those videos because I am also looking to upgrade my pressure washer but the only videos that keep popping up are the ones where he is just spraying water into a bucket? I want to see the videos he did showing real world use of the different units.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the ar630tss and love it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

5. Likes mdm298, Azure, NewShockerGuy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i bought a kranzle 1322, hose, and mosmatic gun from og and i have to say it that although it was pricey, it was worth the $ the quality and performance is very obvious.

7. Likes Daviddear30, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Came into a windfall this weekend and thinking about the Kranzle K1322TS with the hose reel and mounting shelf, wand etc. Just wanted to make sure this isn't overkill for a home gamer with a F-150, Expedition and my work truck a Chevy Colorado. Is this unit rated for hot water at a little over 2K can I expect 10+ plus years from this setup? I would need a foam cannon and probably a few other items. Any others to look at ?

Post Thanks / Like

I mean if you have the money by all means get it. I have a sunjoe and a kranzle and I can say that using the kranzle is a hell of lot better than the sunjoe. It just feels like good quality and not to mention it is much quieter than the sunjoe. I had my doubts considering you are talking about 10 times more for the kranzle but if mine were to ever crap out I would definitely buy another one. But really it does come down to whether or not you can afford the quality.

Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for someone to import the 1050P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
    Came into a windfall this weekend and thinking about the Kranzle K1322TS with the hose reel and mounting shelf, wand etc. Just wanted to make sure this isn't overkill for a home gamer with a F-150, Expedition and my work truck a Chevy Colorado. Is this unit rated for hot water at a little over 2K can I expect 10+ plus years from this setup? I would need a foam cannon and probably a few other items. Any others to look at ?
    I bought a 1152 (1122) last year, one of the best purchases I have ever made!

I upgraded from a very well used Karcher, I wished I bought it sooner! These things are expensive but you will know why the instant you fire it up. When spec'd with the correct nozzle, a Kranzle is not overkill at all and makes cleaning dirtier cars so much easier.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know maybe I am looking for an answer to a problem that doesn't exist. My vehicles never seem to get that dirty out here in the Mojave Desert couple inches of rain a year so no mud or snow mostly just dust. I only drive my truck on the weekends so it is usually just a WW. I would like a foam cannon and a Deionized spot free rinse as we have pretty hard water but maybe the money could be better spent elsewhere?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast