autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have this wallmount vacuum or recommend one?

I am an enthusiast/weekend warrior detailer. I am looking to get some things off the floor. Such as my Rigid shop vac. I need a hose to reach across the 2 car garage (24ft) Thanks!

Autobahn Max Vac Wall Mount Garage Vacuum, shop vacuum, wall mounted vacuum, auto vac, car vacuum
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone have this wallmount vacuum or recommend one?

That seems like a really nice one. If I didn't already have one I'd buy it. I have one with a 35ft or so hose on it that I bought locally and it works great but I'm sure the one listed has a bit more suction. I forget the brand of mine but it was like $75 less a coupon or something, has a filter inside and all the attachments. Works great and I love that it's up on the wall out of the way. I can even pull the hose out into my driveway and do a car there it's so long. Looking forward to what you end up with.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the reply. I probably should have just read the reviews. Not very good ratings. I am going to pass based mostly on the hose being cumbersome
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

We’ve had a garage vac pro for about 5 years. Love it and no problems at all.

Post Thanks / Like

couldn't be happier with my Rigid Stor-N-Go 5 Gal. 5.0-Peak HP Wet Dry Vac

Post Thanks / Like

i was looking at that one but went with the rigid shop vac instead. figured i get more use out of the shop vac

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wall mount vacuum that's interesting to hear wish I would have known before buying a Shark Navigator
    I shifted to new home the floor of rooms are hardwood and rug with my newly bought dog "miniature american shepherd" so with these requirements in my head I started researching for the vacuum cleaner.I came across 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners (15+ Reviewed & Tested) Latest 2019 Models and with further discussion with my friends and family member I bought Shark Navigator Life-Away Professional. It works great till now deeply cleans the carpet sucks up the pet hair easily me happy with it. I hope this would help you out in buying vacuum cleaner.
    The best part of wall mounted vacuum cleaner will be free floor area and definitely its going to be lighter.Let me know the model when you buy one.

Post Thanks / Like

I have that exact unit, Hoyt and absolutely love it.

Post Thanks / Like

We use a Vacumaid Pro in our trailer. It's not a wet dry vac without the added canister but we really like it. The pro is the most powerful vac I've ever used, even with a 50' hose, probably twice as powerful as a standard shop vac. When the motor goes, it's replaceable. It uses a bag, which is nice because you just pop the lid and replace the bag. And we've got ours set up with their optional gate which allows the vac to be mounted in the rear of the trailer and the gate is piped to the front. Placing the hose in the gate automatically turns on the unit, so when we want to turn the vac off, just unplug the hose. No switches to mess with.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sudsmobile View Post
    We use a Vacumaid Pro in our trailer. It's not a wet dry vac without the added canister but we really like it. The pro is the most powerful vac I've ever used, even with a 50' hose, probably twice as powerful as a standard shop vac. When the motor goes, it's replaceable. It uses a bag, which is nice because you just pop the lid and replace the bag. And we've got ours set up with their optional gate which allows the vac to be mounted in the rear of the trailer and the gate is piped to the front. Placing the hose in the gate automatically turns on the unit, so when we want to turn the vac off, just unplug the hose. No switches to mess with.
    Can you take some pics of that when you get a chance? Sounds interesting. I’d like to see what that setup looks like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast