autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. #41
    Senior Member Demonicus666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    I can't find this anywhere, no Walmart, no pepboys, no AutoZone. Where can I find it locally?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk







  2. #42
    Senior Member 392hemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonicus666 View Post
    I can't find this anywhere, no Walmart, no pepboys, no AutoZone. Where can I find it locally?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    I know AG sells it, but you can try online through the other retailers to find it.

    I can order via pepboys or advance auto online and pickup next day in store.

    Where are you located?

  3. #43
    Senior Member rangerbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Enterprise, Al.
    Posts
    202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by 392hemi View Post
    I know AG sells it, but you can try online through the other retailers to find it.

    I can order via pepboys or advance auto online and pickup next day in store.

    Where are you located?
    So you're recommending he buy from some other retailer on this autogeek forum?

  4. #44
    Senior Member DETAILROOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerbay View Post
    So you're recommending he buy from some other retailer on this autogeek forum?
    Omg dude! Are you serious!?! Are you seriously angry that this person is asking where he can find a product and it is not on AG? Wow bro! There are bigger fish to fry than reporting everything to the AG police!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

  5. Thanks 392hemi thanked for this post
    Likes TTQ B4U liked this post
  6. #45
    Senior Member Calendyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    3,553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    I think this product is pretty bad. Not gonna be buying it for sure. Plenty of better products in this category. And this comes from a guy who really likes Meguiars products as a rule.

  7. Thanks 392hemi thanked for this post
  8. #46
    Senior Member 392hemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerbay View Post
    So you're recommending he buy from some other retailer on this autogeek forum?
    If he is trying to buy locally and needs it immediately makes sense to. Im not naive to think people on this or any other forum don't buy locally.

    With that being said if you are questioning my purchasing habits, I've spent shameful amounts on this site and the sister site. I will continue on this and its sister site, as they have answered and helped me in numerous ways no one has with my detailing questions in the past 16 years.

  9. Thanks Demonicus666, BillE thanked for this post
  10. #47
    Senior Member Demonicus666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by 392hemi View Post
    If he is trying to buy locally and needs it immediately makes sense to. Im not naive to think people on this or any other forum don't buy locally.

    With that being said if you are questioning my purchasing habits, I've spent shameful amounts on this site and the sister site. I will continue on this and its sister site, as they have answered and helped me in numerous ways no one has with my detailing questions in the past 16 years.
    392hemi thank you so much!! I have found it locally at my advance Auto!!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk







  11. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by WRAPT C5Z06 View Post
    Scott from Dallas Paint Correction claims Meg's Ceramic has no Si02 in it, or less than 2%.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Meguiars will have a formal response to the video he released yesterday claiming about that.

  12. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    Quote Originally Posted by limited0602 View Post
    Meguiars will have a formal response to the video he released yesterday claiming about that.
    I watched this video earlier today, and this guy is really uptight about the product. He acts like it is a bottle of nerve gas or something. IMO, if it delivers on ease of application, is fairly inexpensive, produces aesthetically pleasing results, and has the longevity one could expect from a product bought at a local brick and mortar store, why complain. Regardless of the SiO2 levels, it is not going to provide years of protection.

    I hope Meguiars does respond, but I understand if they don't worry about one guys opinion.

  13. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Carpentersville, IL
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

    why does the msds sheet not show sio2 ? it is suppose to so what really is in the product?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hybrid vs. Hybrid Force Pads
    By lane5515 in forum Wool & Foam Buffing Pads
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2017, 10:49 AM
  2. Meguiar's M16 Wax vs. Meguiar's M26 Hybrid Wax
    By PurpleTowel in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 07:15 PM
  4. WG Uber Ceramic coating or New Gloss coat ceramic forumla
    By Mike@ShineStruck in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 01:42 PM
  5. LC MF/Hybrid Orange/Hybrid Wool - Who has the biggest Cut?
    By itay in forum Wool & Foam Buffing Pads
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 04:54 PM

Members who have read this thread: 298

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» March 2019

S M T W T F S
2425262728 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 123456