autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Griots Garage - Customers for Life

I have long touted the book, "Customers for Life: How to Turn That One-Time Buyer Into a Lifetime Customer By Carl Sewell, Paul B. Brown"

It is very nice to see that Griots Garage is touting it as a core value. So, those who say they hope that the lifetime warranty on polishers never changes, as long as this management is in charge I think it is safe to say that the warranty terms will not change. I have three GG polishers (3", G15, G21) that I purchased mainly because of the warranty since I am a hobbyist and expect these tools to last a long time. I have no buyer's remorse and I guess you can all me a customer for life.

AGO also walks the talk in this regard, as is evident in all of the voluntary testimonials people make here. The detailing business is better for this.

CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE - 100% GUARANTEE

At Griot's Garage, we want you as a customer for life. Everything you purchase from us comes with a lifetime guarantee against defect. We want you to enjoy our quality product for 180 days and have fun with it! If you don't like it for any reason during this time, return it for a full refund or credit. After that, you're covered with our lifetime guarantee against defect, in which we will either repair it, replace it, or credit your purchase price if we are able to do neither. Some items have a life span during normal use and they wear out. Our warranty does not include replacement of such items after normal use. Of course our guarantee doesn't cover abuse... But you already knew that.
    Customers for life. That's our guarantee.

2. Likes oneheadlite, PaulMys, dlc95, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage - Customers for Life

Exactly why Griot’s is used exclusively in our shop!

4. Likes Klasse Act, RaskyR1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If I could only buy from one company for all of my needs, it would definitely be Griot's Garage.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Griot's doesn't just stand behind the product, they stand with the customer.

8. Likes PaulMys, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for GG, awesome company and people. I can't wait until their new stuff comes out in the next 6 months.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been a customer since 2005, love Griot's Griots Garage - Customers for Life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I've been a customer since 2005, love Griot's Griots Garage - Customers for Life

I've been a Griots customer since 2007, and have had some of the best customer service I've ever had with them, Autogeek, and Autopia than with any other company in my 70 years on this earth.

We are a small community of like minded people, and are all teachers, students, players, and bystanders in and of this business/hobby. We share ideas, help each other out, even argue sometimes, but what a great group to be a part of.

With the 3 companies I've mentioned, we can buy the things we need (or just want) with no expectations of being mistreated or taken advantage of.

That's a good thing! Thanks, and respect to all three. Keep up the great work.

Bill

12. Likes Klasse Act, Route246, fly07sti, ivanosorio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill, well said and I must say that to date the Foaming Surface Wash and Poly Gloss are my favorite products from them, I wonder what's coming next....Griots Garage - Customers for Life

I know I'll end up with the Foaming Surface Prep at some point but last time I checked it was taken off of the shelves, some issue with the bottles IIRC. It's not a product I need to use alot my self because my car is coated and well maintained year round but need to call Griot's to find out if it will hurt my Sio2-based paint coating that's been on the car since early June of 2018. I'm sure I'll get the correct answer from them, always have.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Foaming Surface Prep is back on their site again, only in gallon form at the moment. They’re still planning on having the 35 ounce size available again, but no word on when that’ll be.

I also love the Foaming Surface Wash and Foaming Poly Gloss! Really looking forward to trying the Surface Prep, but at the rate I’m consuming those two, a gallon of Surface Prep would last me an eternity.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast