autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage - Customers for Life

Went to Griots as the will show you how to use your products (for me g15). Tried different test areas and fast correcting cream and orange pads seem to do the job. Will use the boss yellows with essence to polish out. Awesome that they will show you how to use products but also test to make sure the work.

Of course this a way to sell products but they showed me what works.... made recommendations...even didn’t sell me plastic polish as the recommended me against polishing my head lights... great experience

Also cool cars:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, Diner, PaulMys, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, Diner, VISITOR, Jim w and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Griot's Garage is the type of company that will help you before, during, AND after sales. no excuses/nonsense of not receiving your call and/or e-mail and leaving you hanging out to dry. your hard earned money is your voice and customer service is as important as the products themselves. support companies that strive in doing so, not very many companies these days make it a top priority. wish i lived closer to the HQ's, i would love to meet/support the good, honest, and hard working people behind the scenes and go broke while doing so LOL. very cool pics, thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    Griot's Garage is the type of company that will help you before, during, AND after sales. no excuses/nonsense of not receiving your call and/or e-mail and leaving you hanging out to dry. your hard earned money is your voice and customer service is as important as the products themselves. support companies that strive in doing so, not very many companies these days make it a priority. wish i lived closer to the HQ's, i would love to meet/support the good, honest, and hard working people behind the scenes and go broke while doing so LOL. very cool pics, thanks for sharing!
    Sums it up perfectly. Griot's, AutoGeek (McKee's line included).

Detailing is expensive. I want a guarantee that my products will work into the foreseeable future.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

7. Thanks VISITOR, Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using various Griots products since 2001. I have been using the speed shine, clay bar, car wash and sheepskin mitt consistently since then. I just tried the foaming surface wash and poly gloss. I am blown away. My car hasn't been waxed in over a year. The poly gloss made it sparkle and the paint looks deeper (blue metallic paint). Griots tends to be more expensive than the other products out there but I also feel they do not go out of style like some other brands do. Griots stand behind their products.

9. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, VISITOR, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gdnyc View Post
    I have been using various Griots products since 2001. I have been using the speed shine, clay bar, car wash and sheepskin mitt consistently since then. I just tried the foaming surface wash and poly gloss. I am blown away. My car hasn't been waxed in over a year. The poly gloss made it sparkle and the paint looks deeper (blue metallic paint). Griots tends to be more expensive than the other products out there but I also feel they do not go out of style like some other brands do. Griots stand behind their products.
    Might wanna try their Foaming surface prep first, then the surface wash and Poly GlossGriots Garage - Customers for Life I've been using Griot's since 2005 and have been very happy with them, THE BEST customer service in the business!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

11. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I used the surface wash prior to the poly gloss. I am debating on trying the surface prep. Sounds like it gets the paint ready for polishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gdnyc View Post
    I used the surface wash prior to the poly gloss. I am debating on trying the surface prep. Sounds like it gets the paint ready for polishing.
    I only mentioned Foaming Surface Prep because of what you said initially about the amount of time that went by, that's all. Glad you've used these products and really like themGriots Garage - Customers for LifeGriots Garage - Customers for Life

Post Thanks / Like

So today I mixed 1 oz of Foaming surface wash and 1 oz of Poly Gloss into my IK Foam 9 and did a pre-wash wash on my car, came out great! I suggest this if your car is dusty and doesn't need a 2BM wash, give it a try, you get some clean and some GLEEM!

15. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456