autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: best rinseless wash for winter?

Thanks thats a great idea!! AMMO NYC Frothe kit looks perfect. I can go to the coin wash spray down the my car and get most of the dirt/salt off then come home (or even do it there if itsn ot busy) and clean off the remaining dirt/salt with the Ammo Frothe kit.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Your current way is the most safe, no doubt about it but you'll need to wait till upper 30's to do a RW wash, even a WW. There's many choices, Wolfgang Uber is a great choice as it's very concentrated, 1 ounce per 3 gallons of water but you can always kick it up a bit more for more lubricity.

Another option, for doing WW, is the new AMMO NYC Frothe kit. This is the only product that's a foaming WW and because of that its VERY SAFE! It has a chemical in it that actually evaporates so you don't have to worry about every single little spot, using distilled water here is the smart move also! I take this kit when I'm on the road because I need a real good, strong cleaner...this product and kit is AWESOME!

Good luck this winterbest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: best rinseless wash for winter?

Another option, for doing WW, is the new AMMO NYC Frothe kit. This is the only product that's a foaming WW and because of that its VERY SAFE! It has a chemical in it that actually evaporates so you don't have to worry about every single little spot, using distilled water here is the smart move also! I take this kit when I'm on the road because I need a real good, strong cleaner...this product and kit is AWESOME!
    Good luck this winterbest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?
    Just wanted to chime in on this Old Post. Recently bought all 3 of Larry's Kits. As an ONR User, I was so blown away by this killer Waterless Wash (Only 20oz required) that Im singing its praise everywhere I can! Hands down the best Spray On-Wipe Off product Ive EVER used. Produces a MUCH better shine, and slickness to my PPF & Ceramic Coated RC-F. I mean a SPEECHLESS finish too! Pricey = Maybe..but 110% worth every penny!

3. Thanks Klasse Act, Prange thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its truely the safest WW on the market, it's not even close and is why I take it with me on road trips because it safely removes dead bugs and road grime like a champ, that foam gets its done... PERIODbest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

5. Thanks Prange thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its truely the safest WW on the market, it's not even close and is why I take it with me on road trips because it safely removes dead bugs and road grime like a champ, that foam gets its done... PERIODbest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

I've done countless rinseless washes over the past few years using all sorts of products, and I'm completely sold on the whole subject. But! Lately I've been a bit more interested in Ammo's Frothe product as a waterless wash. Posts like yours make me inch more toward pulling the trigger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osiapstndp View Post
    I've done countless rinseless washes over the past few years using all sorts of products, and I'm completely sold on the whole subject. But! Lately I've been a bit more interested in Ammo's Frothe product as a waterless wash. Posts like yours make me inch more toward pulling the trigger.
    Well, I'm not only on my 2nd bottle of Frothe but I stepped up and bought the winter boost, so when you feel you need that little extra, you have this product! FWIW I can't endorse this more and his airator is a quality product as well (yes, I know he doesn't make it). When you buy into AMMO your buying into the owner, Larry, who really does care about detailing, watch his videos and make a purchasebest rinseless wash for winter?

8. Likes Prange liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can do a rinseless wash even in freezing temperatures. I use Wolfgang Uber on a regular basis. Just start with hot wash water to make sure that it won't freeze in the bucket. Use multiple wash mitts and always work on sections of the vehicle that are in direct sunlight. It is always a good idea to go to the coin op wash first and blast as much as you can off of the surface. I use ice fishing gloves to keep my hands warm.

10. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    You can do a rinseless wash even in freezing temperatures. I use Wolfgang Uber on a regular basis. Just start with hot wash water to make sure that it won't freeze in the bucket. Use multiple wash mitts and always work on sections of the vehicle that are in direct sunlight. It is always a good idea to go to the coin op wash first and blast as much as you can off of the surface. I use ice fishing gloves to keep my hands warm.
    You are one Hardcore dude, UD!

But I totally agree on Uber. I have tried 3 other brands (anyone can guess which 3), but Uber is the most impressive IMO.

When I need a regular wash, It's Hyper wash. Rinseless will always be Uber for me.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

12. Likes UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    You are one Hardcore dude, UD!

But I totally agree on Uber. I have tried 3 other brands (anyone can guess which 3), but Uber is the most impressive IMO.

When I need a regular wash, It's Hyper wash. Rinseless will always be Uber for me.
    PLEASE try Ech2o...trust mebest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE try Ech2o...trust mebest rinseless wash for winter?best rinseless wash for winter?

Ohhhh..... Alright. Lol
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Ohhhh..... Alright. Lol
    Hey Paul, you know I wouldn't steer you wrongbest rinseless wash for winter? When I make up Ech2o for RW duty I go with about 2 oz per 4 gallons of water. This way I have enough to dunk the Kwazzer in for pre-treating and for my plush, edgeless mf towels to soak in.

I'm telling you right now, you'll see the Gloss left behind best rinseless wash for winter?

16. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast