autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2018... 2019 Products

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    From the sounds of the free spinning sprayers, I’m assuming they’re similar to the Extreme Marine Product Line. I had 3 of those bottles and I had good luck with them working without any leakage.
    Sweet car detailing just did a video comparing Meguiars waterless vs Rain-X waterless. I was expecting Meguiars to blow Rain-X out of the water... but instead, it underperformed, and the sprayer was leaking. Maybe they purchased a huge batch of bad sprayers ;( I wonder how Rain-X would perform against CarPro Echo. I have a bottle of that but never used it as a waterless... I use it as a drying aid mixed with Reload and I am really impressed with that combo.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2018... 2019 Products

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    Sweet car detailing just did a video comparing Meguiars waterless vs Rain-X waterless. I was expecting Meguiars to blow Rain-X out of the water... but instead, it underperformed, and the sprayer was leaking. Maybe they purchased a huge batch of bad sprayers ;( I wonder how Rain-X would perform against CarPro Echo. I have a bottle of that but never used it as a waterless... I use it as a drying aid mixed with Reload and I am really impressed with that combo.
    Are you talking about the old Meg's waterless wash that's ready to use? As far as Ech2o as a waterless it does work but cut that ratio down so it's more user friendly and you have less buffing needed, unless your ok with that. That said, Ech2o is the best RW on the market and makes a very nice WW too, even if you have to buff a bit the reward is Gloss that's undeniable!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

SEMA 2018... 2019 Products

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    Did you watch the video? He did apply it as a wipe on with the second try and it still did not sheet water. Then he did the whole car and it was streaking. On the video from Apex detail he did not have these issues, but the product was barelly beading water... his comment was, you can see a slight difference from the unprotected area...

When you use Hydro2, it's super hydrophobic without having to apply with a wipe method first. So as a competitor to that, it's a major fail.

As a normal wowo product, all the other ones perform much better in terms of gloss enhancement and sheeting/beading.

So where does this product fit in the the arsenal? It's underperforming both of the products it's supposed to compete against.

Again, if the durability is amazing, then maybe it could be usable, but it still not giving the type of visual enhancement other products are giving... so why use it?
    I think the only video I’ve seen with this product is Jimbos, and unless I’m mistaken I think all went pretty well for him when he tested it? That’s what I’m basing my initial impression on.

My memory could be spotty because sometimes I’m not paying whole attention when I watch these vids, so if I’m wrong about his review don’t hang me over it. Lol.

Who’s Sweet Car Detailing? Lol. Are you talking about Sweet Project Cars?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617